Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gti Mk4 agu engine how to start tunning and softwaring ?  (Read 3700 times)
AceGti

« on: February 05, 2018, 10:21:36 AM »

Hey
I have a gti 1,8 turbo
A k03s turbo
My ecu can be tuned without chip
I just want to learn how can i modify my car and download a softeare like apr , revo ?
Wich one is perfect for me ?
And how can i oppen stage one and up to ather stages ?
Can anyone help me up to tune my car ?
I just see everyone doing mpps
And read me7.5 what is that exactly and ehat is that doing ?
Is it like a software or what ?
Thx for helping
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 01:47:18 PM »

mpps is used to read and write your ecu. no free software will. this forum is all about drive by wire cars ME7 ECU. your car is drive by cable M3.83. m3.83 yes is port flashable but there is not much on this forum for your ecu unfortunately for you. if you look threw the definitions youll find some map packs ive uploaded for m3.83 and m5.92. the map packs are for winols and without you wont be able to use, theres no real good logging software for your car so youll need to use vcds. this page may help you out   http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=2013.0

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
RBPE

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 11:28:09 AM »

I just want to learn how can i modify my car and download a softeare like apr , revo ?

You can learn to tune it, but buying software/tunes like APR etc, you have to contact the re-sellers, this is a DIY forum - look for Tunerpro free xdf files to help free DIY tuning

Wich one is perfect for me ?

Each ecu is different, read into what others use with that ecu

And how can i oppen stage one and up to ather stages ?

You pay for staged tunes or learn it yourself on here then you can modify it as you will!

Can anyone help me up to tune my car ?

Yes lot's, either learn it yourself on here and people will try to help or you're looking for a quick stage tune so expect to pay people for work really!

I just see everyone doing mpps

Works well for many, different tools have different protocols so work different with different ecu's, look into the differences on threads on here!

And read me7.5 what is that exactly and ehat is that doing ?

ME systems developed from early M1-5/6 systems which all vary, look at the differences in the "Motronic evolution" thread I did linked below for changes. This is mainly an ME7 forum for later ecu's over AGU etc but some info about on these early ones!

Is it like a software or what ?

As above, software/ecu interaction differs - look into what people post for an understanding of ecu/flashing soft/hardware differences, like I say, basic changes to the systems detailed here; http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=10419.0title=
IamwhoIam

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 08:14:21 PM »

LAWL

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: