Pages: [1]
Author Topic: help ! launch control on 1.8t 20v  (Read 988 times)
trt2020

« on: February 19, 2018, 08:48:04 AM »

hello world ! i have a vw passat 1.8t 20v remapped and my remap donesn`t have launch control . if someone can help me i`ve attached my tune file . thanks
KasperH

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 09:56:30 AM »

Read this:
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=1363.0

Maybe you can find someone who will do it for free.
Or pay someone to do it.
Marty

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 12:25:29 PM »

Read this:
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=1363.0

Maybe you can find someone who will do it for free.
Or pay someone to do it.

Nice first pist lmao my god. Give me give me. Help me... more like do it for me

sakta

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 07:46:50 AM »

hello world ! i have a vw passat 1.8t 20v remapped and my remap donesn`t have launch control . if someone can help me i`ve attached my tune file . thanks

Learn. I promise you will take no more than 5 minutes. I paid someone here, raprul3zz €25 because I was lazy before. Took money and sent f**ked file and RSA bricked. Now he doesnt reply to me.

So in the end I learnt myself, removed death bit from eeprom and did manually from setzi's function.

disabling rsa as the function overwrites rsa ram:

search for the following hexstring :

c1 47 fc 10 00 8d eb 98 60 db 00 xx xx xx xx (word_fd9x.x, locret_8xxxxx in most cases)

replace the xx with db 00 db 00 and the first jump is off

search for the 8b db 00 xx xx xx xx after the first jump you will most likely find the second one, replace the xx with db 00 db 00 and the second jump is off
gt-innovation

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 09:19:12 AM »

Learn. I promise you will take no more than 5 minutes. I paid someone here, raprul3zz €25 because I was lazy before. Took money and sent f**ked file and RSA bricked. Now he doesnt reply to me.

So in the end I learnt myself, removed death bit from eeprom and did manually from setzi's function.

disabling rsa as the function overwrites rsa ram:

search for the following hexstring :

c1 47 fc 10 00 8d eb 98 60 db 00 xx xx xx xx (word_fd9x.x, locret_8xxxxx in most cases)

replace the xx with db 00 db 00 and the first jump is off

search for the 8b db 00 xx xx xx xx after the first jump you will most likely find the second one, replace the xx with db 00 db 00 and the second jump is off

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=7794.0

So now you repost my post because you are also lazy ?? and again that way will not solve a lot ... There is a correct and better way to do it and not with 25 euro.
jcaldwell1

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 01:01:24 PM »

I put a wot n2mb i think is the name of it on my 00 audi tt It has launch control and no lift shift (it wires into the coilpacks ...well actually the coilpacks run through the wot box when it is installed) I have been pleased with it.. Of course I don't know how to tune trying to start learning the wot has a nice gui and connects through serial port it comes with a adapter.
sakta

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2018, 11:46:44 AM »

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=7794.0

So now you repost my post because you are also lazy ?? and again that way will not solve a lot ... There is a correct and better way to do it and not with 25 euro.

Actually.... someone copied you, posted to ecuconnections, and I copied them.

Im not asking for money, im just sharing knowledge! Thats the whole point of this forum, to learn.

Im not lazy, I am just in the beginner phase.... so obviously reverse engineering assembly is not my forte.

It works, and its a method others have used. If you dont like it dont use it.

edit: and of course, thank you for taking the time to find out this method and posting here
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 11:49:37 AM by sakta » Logged
gt-innovation

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2018, 12:00:13 PM »

Actually.... someone copied you, posted to ecuconnections, and I copied them.

Im not asking for money, im just sharing knowledge! Thats the whole point of this forum, to learn.

Im not lazy, I am just in the beginner phase.... so obviously reverse engineering assembly is not my forte.

It works, and its a method others have used. If you dont like it dont use it.

edit: and of course, thank you for taking the time to find out this method and posting here

Jesus christ.....

Well for starters its not working as it should and i am not going to explain you why since as i understand you know better.

My post is based on someone else`s rsa deactivation tool, only at that point i never had that tool so i made that manually and posted the "how" in an easy reproducible way.I could have just posted the raw ida code.

Second and most important the "don`t like it don`t use it" shows some kind of arrogance and btw you re-posted what i wrote ages ago..not me...

There is a simple and easier solution to this old algorithm but since you like the posted half solution that does not apply to every binary stay with it..

Ps. By editing your text shows that you understood that the attitude was a bit wrong..
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 12:01:46 PM by gt-innovation » Logged
gt-innovation

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2018, 12:05:35 PM »

I put a wot n2mb i think is the name of it on my 00 audi tt It has launch control and no lift shift (it wires into the coilpacks ...well actually the coilpacks run through the wot box when it is installed) I have been pleased with it.. Of course I don't know how to tune trying to start learning the wot has a nice gui and connects through serial port it comes with a adapter.

It is called wot box but it is not made for modern engine management systems which are constantly running checks for misfires or extensive noise on the knock sensors....For example when you use it on a med9 ecu you will get errors..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: