Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mk1 Leon Me7.5 Launch/NLS/ALag  (Read 2630 times)
asenyurt

« on: February 25, 2018, 12:44:30 PM »

Hi everyone

I want to add Launch/NLS/ALag to my stock Mk1 Leon 1.8t Me7.5 AUQ engine

Fırst of all i read my original ecu bin file and i opened WinOls software.
I saw some information from this link : http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/wiki/index.php/Adding_anti-lag_launch_control_and_no-lift_shift
and i decided to add my original bin file. added maps like Speed Threshold, Launch RPM, Ignition Cut Duration..... same adresses
and i added setzi routine code to my free AA5B0 address
also i changed my FTOMN to zero and i changed my setzi's routine call code. like : DA 88 B0 A5

save, checksum ok

i flashed to my car then on ignition and suddenly my throttle valve trying to move like tick tack tick tack relay sound.

after that i didnt upload my stock bin file than i remove battery, wait 20min. and reflashed my stock bin but my ignition off position. interesting but flashed.

i think this call code wrong to my ecu. DA 88

what do you think ??
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 10:04:30 PM »

after that i didnt upload my stock bin file than i remove battery, wait 20min. and reflashed my stock bin but my ignition off position. interesting but flashed.

That is the ECU doing a throttle body adaptation. It will always do that if you leave the ignition on long enough without starting the car.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: