Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Med9.1 2007 fsi 3C0 907 115 F G ECU swap IMMO Help  (Read 2910 times)
Drludlow

« on: March 08, 2018, 11:19:32 AM »

I have both new and old ecu SKC. Nearby locksmith has been helped with this for awhile now. This plus VCDS has worked great for keys. Now i have a failing MED9.1 ECU and a USED replacement. Using VCDS 18.2 SKC login acccepted but ECU channel 50 reports "~error not avail" Can this be done this way. If not how else? From researching FULL BDM read (both eeprom and flash) of old ecu and write to replacment would work. I want these tools but cannot wait for them to arrive or me to learn to use them. Can a solder xfer of 95160 and M58BW016 get me going this time?

It appears i will be doing this more often in the future so what tool(s) should i obtain. ideally id like to USE obd over physically breaking into to these  ECU's

Thx
aef

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 01:12:25 AM »

1:1 copy of the ecu with bdm is the way to go

have you worked with this manual?
http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Immobilizer_IV_ECU_Swapping
Drludlow

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 09:07:01 AM »

Thx, I've ordered some cheap BDM items and will bring myself up to speed in preparation for the future.

yea those instructions are the ones that don't work, and elsewhere on their site it says so. I called them and confirmed, However i feel it can be done. I believe with both SKC's its technically possible, but no tool I know of currently can or will. My experimenting reveals that i can likely replace the IMMO BOX in the CCM in 3C0 cars. SKC logging in to the IMMO opens channel 50 there. i did not put data in case it worked it would fill the IMMO with bogus ID data from my USED ECU

1:1 copy of the ecu with bdm is the way to go

have you worked with this manual?
http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Immobilizer_IV_ECU_Swapping
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: