Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Total Noob, but I have to say I'm fascinated with the prospect of this  (Read 3605 times)
corrado_slc

Hello all!

So i have a MK7 Gti. I have a Vagcom, obdeleven (probably useless for this application) and a Cobb Accessport.
I am interested in possibly looking into this stuff for my car, but from what it looks like it seems like that capability is not possible. Which is a major bummer. Unless im not looking in the right place??

Can anyone give me a run down on this? I don't care if you have to shoot down my dreams, I just need to know that its not possible so I can give up hope now and I don't end up obsessing over this for the next few weeks lol.

If it is possible I would be so stoked. This is the kind of thing im SUPER interested in.

Thanks again!

Alec
gman86

Hello all!

So i have a MK7 Gti. I have a Vagcom, obdeleven (probably useless for this application) and a Cobb Accessport.
I am interested in possibly looking into this stuff for my car, but from what it looks like it seems like that capability is not possible. Which is a major bummer. Unless im not looking in the right place??

Can anyone give me a run down on this? I don't care if you have to shoot down my dreams, I just need to know that its not possible so I can give up hope now and I don't end up obsessing over this for the next few weeks lol.

If it is possible I would be so stoked. This is the kind of thing im SUPER interested in.

Thanks again!

Alec

This page is primarily focused on older platforms such as ME7 and, latterly, MED9. Simos ECUs probably won't appear here until 2023+

Also, it's not an easy ECU to calibrate unless you've "been through the ranks" with older generation ECUs and have a solid understanding of the fundamentals of torque management via load control and the associated subsystems.
nyet
Administrator

The odds of anyone making any information public is zero - they have no incentive to do so.

ME7 was a fluke, a one time only thing.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
IamwhoIam

The odds of anyone making any information public is zero - they have no incentive to do so.

ME7 was a fluke, a one time only thing.

Oh I'm gonna start crying

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
nyet
Administrator

Oh I'm gonna start crying

Make sure you let me know if I'm wrong, but you know I'm not Smiley

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
vdubnation
Turboman
Global Moderator

Believe it or not simos18 (mk7) is easier than you think just need to forget about everything you know about me7. If you guys want to start a thread i ll contribute have done a shit ton.
Khendal

Believe it or not simos18 (mk7) is easier than you think just need to forget about everything you know about me7. If you guys want to start a thread i ll contribute have done a shit ton.

Start a thread to talk about Simos 18 would be fantastic...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: