Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello from Sweden! :)  (Read 2207 times)
DennisW

« on: March 13, 2018, 01:02:53 PM »

Hello!

My name is Dennis and I'm from Sweden. I'm a trained auto machanic and I've worked as car mechaninc for some years. I've also worked as a heavy machinery mechanic, mostley with trucks, forklifts, tractors and such. At the end of 2010 I twisted my knee which made it impossible to continue as a mechaninc. In 2013, after the doctors had some sucess in repairing my knee, I started study to become a civil engineer in Electronic systems at Mid Sweden University. I should be in the masters part of the education now but, probably due to a long time on crutches and limping, I´ve gotten some hearniated disks which kept me on a sick leave all of last year. Perhaps I'm made of glass  Shocked Tongue

Earlier I've done some work in WinOLS but I need a lot more practice and experience with that software, and that's where my focus will be in the nearest future. I've also done some work in Tuner Pro with Volvo LH systems and also in the lovely T7 Suite's for Saab.

Of course due to my education, I have expeience in Electronics as well as programming.

Now I'm between cars but hopefully next week I will buy another Audi A4 B7 2.0 TFSI 220hp BUL, so if you have some files or anything for that engine and feel like sharing I'm all for it 

Well, that's a brief introduction of who I am

See you around, best regards.
Dennis
rogosteve

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 07:41:13 PM »

Hello Dennis, welcome.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: