Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can't find TMOTNMX in this well-defined 032LP XDF? What is TMOTWRM?? Is that it?  (Read 2284 times)
royce5950

I calibrated a tune for my buddies golf a few months back and we met up again recently so I could reflash his ECU. I had made some changes to accommodate his addition of a k04 turbo and turboback catless exhaust. I brought up the idea of programming launch control too while were at it and he gave me the green light so I did that too but supposedly he is running into issues.. He sent me a text last night that said the rev limiter is cutting in randomly in first gear at times.. I test drove it myself after flashing without him in the car and the car drives wonderfully, all logs appear healthy, fueling is on point.. boost is at a peak of 20 - 21.. and last but not least LC works a treat.. but still he claims there are issues..?

I'm not 100% doubting that though and this is why, there is one thing I was NOT able to calibrate in regards to LC which is the lowering of TMOTNMX from its usual value which is somewhere around 80 - 90c down to the lowest possible value which is -48c for TMOTNMX..

There IS one variable that looks very similar, TMOTWRM.. but I am not convinced that is the correct variable, although upon performing a google search for TMOTWRM I found not a single result regarding a parameter on ME7.5 with that abbreviation.. which leads me to believe its TMOTNMX but they misspelled it.. Thats just an idea though.. A bit odd there is a "launch control" category in this XDF, but TMOTNMX isn't in there? does this mean TMOTNMX isn't mandatory when implementing launch control on ME7.5?..

Anyways help or input would be greatly appreciated.

Attached is the original .bin and the xdf
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 07:36:33 AM by royceV3PT » Logged

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COMAs low as just $50
royce5950

I found it.. I think i was just being lazy. I decided to just load up my .bin in winols and then load up a well defined winols project file and copy over the map structure.. lol  Roll Eyes

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COMAs low as just $50
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: