Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rear O2 Deletes  (Read 3433 times)
forkworm

« on: April 14, 2018, 06:19:50 PM »

Hi All!

Im attempting to remove the rear O2's and Cats from a 4b0906018ch original file.  The car never sets the readiness monitor to passed for the Oxygen Sensor category.  I drove around for 50 miles to no avail and tried the basic settings in vcds.

Here are the values I have changed.

CDKAT = 0
CWDLSAHK = 0
CDHSH = 0
CDHSHE = 0
CDLATV = 0
CDLASH = 0
CDLSH = 0
CDLSHV = 0
CWKONLS = 17

I could not find CLRHK  I am not entirely sure if it is needed.

I would appreciate any and all help, thanks.
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 07:22:39 PM »

cdkatsp its the bite or two after cdkat

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
forkworm

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 06:15:14 AM »

cdkatsp its the bite or two after cdkat

Thank you.  I zeroed out CDKATSP.  Do you think what I have so far is enough?
_nameless

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 06:42:28 AM »

i think you may have some of your addresses mixed. o2 sensor monitor should stay active. if you set it to "pass" vcds falsely reports pass but its actually set as not supported or not equipped. the primary o2 sensor looses diagnostics and in the event the sensor does fail the ecu will not know it should ignore sensor input and no cel for failed primary. bad idea. you can delete the dwnstream o2 sensor but you need to edit eskonf end stage configuration bit pairs to 11. along with the codewords you listed. o2 sensor diag can be ran with vcds to get real pass 

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
forkworm

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 07:29:50 AM »

i think you may have some of your addresses mixed. o2 sensor monitor should stay active. if you set it to "pass" vcds falsely reports pass but its actually set as not supported or not equipped. the primary o2 sensor looses diagnostics and in the event the sensor does fail the ecu will not know it should ignore sensor input and no cel for failed primary. bad idea. you can delete the dwnstream o2 sensor but you need to edit eskonf end stage configuration bit pairs to 11. along with the codewords you listed. o2 sensor diag can be ran with vcds to get real pass 

I do apologize for not stating I have ESKONF set to AA FF 00 F0 FF FB 3C.  You think with the codewords I have listed and along with eskonf I should be good?  I will try again with VCDS to start the tests.
forkworm

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 12:15:35 PM »

I attached my bin and xdf.  The only monitor that never passes is "Oxygen Sensors".  I have set eskonf and followed the wiki.  I must be missing something.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: