Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Audi A4 b6 immobilizer  (Read 2740 times)
CeciSweet

« on: May 19, 2021, 05:52:22 AM »

Hi!  I'm sorry I'm really new to this but hopefully someone can help me.  I have a 2002 Audi A4 B6.  The the cluster and ECU have both been separately  replaced so now I'm having immobilizer issues also don't have key matching either.

Help anyone?
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 08:25:29 AM »

Hi!  I'm sorry I'm really new to this but hopefully someone can help me.  I have a 2002 Audi A4 B6.  The the cluster and ECU have both been separately  replaced so now I'm having immobilizer issues also don't have key matching either.

Help anyone?
I'll run threw the immo3 logic so you can better understand. When you key on the cluster reads the rfid chip in the key. Then it sends a run or kill command to the ecu. They key needs to he paired with the cluster. If the rfid chip in the key was paired with another cluster prior the key will not pair with the new cluster. If this is the case at the very least you'll need a new rfid chip for the key if not a new key cut. The ecu immobilizer must be active to pair the cluster and the ecu. If the immo is turned off in the ecu you will not be able to pair the key , cluster or ecu. You need the skc (secret key code) that's stored in the ecu eeprom and also from the cluster. You'll need specialized software and a cable to read the eeproms. Once you have the eeprom dumps you can extract the skc(s) and use those to adapt your key cluster and ecu. Alternatively, you can pull a matching key and cluster from a car and turn off the immo. Turning off just the immo in the ecu without having a matching key and cluster will make the hazards flash for about 15 min. Best of luck

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
stuydub

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 08:36:59 AM »

1.You will need a NEW ID48 chip
2.You will need SKC from both CLUSTER and ECU (depending on vehicle.. software and cable can be cheap)
3.Once SKC obtained pair ECU to CLUSTER
4.Pair NEW ID48 chip to CLUSTER..

Also will depend on immo type as some need ID48 chips pre coded from dealer via VIN number.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: