Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ols300 weird problem. engine control relay circuit open  (Read 1993 times)
ibizacupra

« on: April 19, 2018, 12:20:41 PM »

hi.
i've encountered a problem today on an audi a3 quattro, me7.5, XXX 032HN.
using my ols300 and my base tune loaded into it to start tuning it, the ecm control relay open circuit wont function, reoports open circuit, and coils,injectors,throttlebody wont power up.

i thought initially my slave ecu which the emulator hangs off had developed a fault, so swapped onto another donor which had header pins ready, but same thing, engine wont run, no ecm power relay.

i flashed the same base map onto the cars original ecu, fires up fine, no faults other than n80 which he's not got connected.

i loaded a mk4 ibiza file onto the ols300 and plugged than into another car, and that too ran fine.
the problem seems to relate to the a3 quattro only.

i will try the emulator on another car (8L S3) tomorrow, and see if that powers up ok on same base file I need to use on this a3q.

anyone ever seen anything like this or have suggestions as to why ols300 is'nt configuring its outputs properly on this specific ecu.  base file is a tt225 one XXX 018H, which has always worked on dozens of emulated cars.

this ones got me stumped currently.

thanks in advance if anyones got any suggestions on whats going on here. (hoping i have'nt developed an output problem on the ols300)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: