Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Latest and greatest 1Kcc+ EV14 injector for 1.8T?  (Read 4621 times)
vwaudiguy

« on: April 17, 2018, 03:05:38 PM »

Looking for suggestions based on real world experience. These are the only ones currently popping up with a quick search. Anyone have any experience with these?

https://www.bosch-motorsport-shop.com.au/980cc-min-ev14-injector
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 03:45:31 PM by vwaudiguy » Logged

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
prj

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 12:02:50 AM »

I've been using these a lot, but form factor is not the best for 1.8T I guess.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
vwaudiguy

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 09:39:48 AM »

I've been using these a lot, but form factor is not the best for 1.8T I guess.

I saw some for sale on ebay that had injector cups on the end that came included with the injectors. Might give them a try. Did you have to add these for use with a standard 1.8T configuration?

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
prj

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 11:05:39 AM »

There are some different 1.8T, some have shorter injectors some have longer.
You will need spacers regardless, and that's not quite the best way to fit injectors...

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
ibizacupra

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 12:26:16 PM »

Looking for suggestions based on real world experience. These are the only ones currently popping up with a quick search. Anyone have any experience with these?

https://www.bosch-motorsport-shop.com.au/980cc-min-ev14-injector

these seem ok, spray patterns not too bad for a large injector.
i've run several of these on our asnu injector test bench, along side many others. they're ok.. not best in class atomisation from what i've compared against, but for their delivery duty vs atomisation vs spray pattern is better than may.  Often seeing these rebranded by many folks , who also just rub off their last 3 digits to hide their heritage.

there are adaptors which clip onto the end of the long nozzle to allow oe fitment again, but i have'nt found any for sale seperate to the injectors, so am getting a batch of 40 machined & anodised to use.

armageddon

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2018, 01:15:58 PM »

these seem ok, spray patterns not too bad for a large injector.
i've run several of these on our asnu injector test bench, along side many others. they're ok.. not best in class atomisation from what i've compared against, but for their delivery duty vs atomisation vs spray pattern is better than may.  Often seeing these rebranded by many folks , who also just rub off their last 3 digits to hide their heritage.

there are adaptors which clip onto the end of the long nozzle to allow oe fitment again, but i have'nt found any for sale seperate to the injectors, so am getting a batch of 40 machined & anodised to use.

take a look here: http://www.finjector.com/verkkokauppa/eng/bottom_adapter_for_ev14_injectors_with_long_spray_end-p-719961-0/
vwaudiguy

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2018, 01:54:45 PM »

I have a set of these hanging around.

https://store.034motorsport.com/injector-adapter-rs4-and-others.html

I'll see if they work with these.

Thanks for the info, everyone.

ibizacupra

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2018, 05:01:57 AM »

cool thanks man
appreciate that Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: