Pages: [1]
Author Topic: #new finding locked file# me7.1.1 for r32 022906032CE BUB R32  (Read 7365 times)
staffordshire

Hello,

The story short...

The engine is an R32 (3.2 v6 bub) this engine was mounted in my golf mk3,
And was running on the Me7.1.1 022 906 032CE (2006/DSG) 274hp@dyno Tuned BY reliable tuner and had dtc removed / had do some tweaks for the missing speed signal that caused a fickle trotthle  (and locked the ecu file i think)
Was running ok,2jears no problem not perfect and i think that it was caused that the ecu wont adapt itself and a few readlines errors.

Now the BUB engine is swapped to an seat leon 1m1 (stock engine is BDE 2.8 v6 also running on me 7.1.1)
The engine runs now on the (tuned bub ecu) and when the car stand stil and i play whit the trotthle everything is fine,
when the car rol and i blip the trotthle 2/3 time's when parking te car or so, the engine revss self up to about 2/3000rpm this varies.
when driving the car no big problems only not al the hp is there, and esp/abs is throw dtc TCU (transmission control unit) is missing. can't login in the ecu to change the coding to manual is this caused by the lock from the tuner?

because both ecu are the me7.1.1
022906032CE BUB R32 / 022906032BG BDE

i want change the bde map to run de bub engine... i have tried to run the bub engine @ the 2.8 ecu it runs but pops and farth when trotthle and throw dtc cam sensor 2 g163 incor. correl.
This is caused by een diffrent sensor ring on the camshafts.
i'am pretty shure this is correctable whit mapping right?

flashed some ecu's before, rescale lmm, immo of etc but not real remapping reading about it allot.

I had tried to read the bin from the R32 ecu id is read but mpps throw a fault when reading the file....
I had read the bin from the BDE ecu no problems... and run it @ winols and found some def. files
many hours on winols but i think i found some diffrences in the cam sensor map's see my files

had found a few r32 file's and compare some diffrent
found the Lmm map etc see the diffrences and tried countless hours to understand al the maps but whit winols iam a noob sorry

i think it is kennfeld basiswinkel nockenwelle is that correct? I am on the right track?
what maps must changed to run the BUB?

I was first thinking to flash a stock file whit odis/vas from the MK5 r32 manual but is it possible on this ecu
Which way to go?

thanks every one for his time
I hope you people can help me, learing it.. Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 08:54:09 PM by staffordshire » Logged
Mikhail

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 02:25:42 AM »

Too much text to understand. Use the ECU that belongs to the engine. There are about five maps to intake and also exhaust.
nubcake

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 03:40:14 AM »

If crank tone ring is in the same place and camshaft position sensors are different, you can alter refernce cam angles in WNWRPS and WNWRPS2.
Be very careful with what you're doing if you're unsure about it.
RBPE

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 09:37:14 AM »

Which MPPS? Inability to read could be the tuner or it could be the tool, many older ones don't like ST10, you'd probably need at least v18 or newer at a guess. Alternatively, obviously depending on what safety/no read type of things are added, you can use something like Galletto which can often overcome such things, you'll need checksums for any mods, so see if they're built into the tool if you haven't got them or are looking at a new tool.

Get your oem file from the tuner or try to overcome it changing tools, then code in changes from DSG to manual and take it from there using the 032CE ECM/file.

Transmission coding ST10 711 by Rick B, on Flickr

BDE C167 v BUB ST10 CAN Trans coding 02M by Rick B, on Flickr
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 09:38:59 AM by RBPE » Logged
tonytony232

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 01:23:45 PM »

Hello,

The story short...

The engine is an R32 (3.2 v6 bub) this engine was mounted in my golf mk3,
And was running on the Me7.1.1 022 906 032CE (2006/DSG) 274hp@dyno Tuned BY reliable tuner and had dtc removed / had do some tweaks for the missing speed signal that caused a fickle trotthle  (and locked the ecu file i think)
Was running ok,2jears no problem not perfect and i think that it was caused that the ecu wont adapt itself and a few readlines errors.

Now the BUB engine is swapped to an seat leon 1m1 (stock engine is BDE 2.8 v6 also running on me 7.1.1)
The engine runs now on the (tuned bub ecu) and when the car stand stil and i play whit the trotthle everything is fine,
when the car rol and i blip the trotthle 2/3 time's when parking te car or so, the engine revss self up to about 2/3000rpm this varies.
when driving the car no big problems only not al the hp is there, and esp/abs is throw dtc TCU (transmission control unit) is missing. can't login in the ecu to change the coding to manual is this caused by the lock from the tuner?

because both ecu are the me7.1.1
022906032CE BUB R32 / 022906032BG BDE

i want change the bde map to run de bub engine... i have tried to run the bub engine @ the 2.8 ecu it runs but pops and farth when trotthle and throw dtc cam sensor 2 g163 incor. correl.
This is caused by een diffrent sensor ring on the camshafts.
i'am pretty shure this is correctable whit mapping right?

flashed some ecu's before, rescale lmm, immo of etc but not real remapping reading about it allot.

I had tried to read the bin from the R32 ecu id is read but mpps throw a fault when reading the file....
I had read the bin from the BDE ecu no problems... and run it @ winols and found some def. files
many hours on winols but i think i found some diffrences in the cam sensor map's see my files

had found a few r32 file's and compare some diffrent
found the Lmm map etc see the diffrences and tried countless hours to understand al the maps but whit winols iam a noob sorry

i think it is kennfeld basiswinkel nockenwelle is that correct? I am on the right track?
what maps must changed to run the BUB?

I was first thinking to flash a stock file whit odis/vas from the MK5 r32 manual but is it possible on this ecu
Which way to go?

thanks every one for his time
I hope you people can help me, learing it.. Smiley Smiley

Send me a original file. I'll help u )) I have a similar problem abou 2 years ago
staffordshire

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2018, 07:36:20 PM »

Friends

I was very busy and then vacation sorry, for late reply Roll Eyes

If crank tone ring is in the same place and camshaft position sensors are different, you can alter refernce cam angles in WNWRPS and WNWRPS2.
Be very careful with what you're doing if you're unsure about it.
Nubcake, the crank tone ring are the same, the diffrence is at the cam trigger ring see photo. is it possible to copy the WNWRPS and WNWRPS2 from an R32 File? and make them work whit the 2.8 ecu?

Which MPPS? Inability to read could be the tuner or it could be the tool, many older ones don't like ST10, you'd probably need at least v18 or newer at a guess. Alternatively, obviously depending on what safety/no read type of things are added, you can use something like Galletto which can often overcome such things, you'll need checksums for any mods, so see if they're built into the tool if you haven't got them or are looking at a new tool.

Get your oem file from the tuner or try to overcome it changing tools, then code in changes from DSG to manual and take it from there using the 032CE ECM/file.

Thankyou for uploading the images!  Wink
The mpps / smps is v13.02 kinda old Lips sealed what kind of (new) affordable tool would you recommed whith checksum correction? The mpps interface read the 022906032BG Ok @ the bench.

The oem file from the 032CE give the tuner not back they can only flash it back... Angry risky because i drive whit that ecm
The 032BG ecu is spare and i like to make him work whit the r32

Or should I start looking for an spare r32 mk5 ecm? They are kinda difficult to find

Send me a original file. I'll help u )) I have a similar problem abou 2 years ago
SENDED by mail!

staffordshire

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2018, 08:41:39 PM »

Hi,

With a other forum member we had spend some time to try some diffrent routes,
Use the 2.8 032BG ecu is not possible because of some hardware diffrences, and it is impossible to change the cam position maps,  only change to make it work is swapping the cam adjusters for mk4 one, as other members had already described..

After that i had buy 2 other mk5 R32 ecu's to have something to drive, while i can take me remapped ecu appart....

Unfortunately both also dsg ecu's, One 022906032CE (exactly the same as my chipped ecu) and a 022906032KG (when reading it by vcds it show 022906032KG and 032GP)  <--  Kinda strange to me Huh
I had them both immo off and both new ecu confirm working.. allot of dtc's but good driveable.

Then i had take my already mapped (Locked) ecu apart no succes to read it on bench in bootmode with the encryption key pcb between the flash and ecu

first i did try to read it with the flash attached to the key610 pcb was not possible to read i can get only 43pin connected. 
(i had found on the forum some people had succes)

Then removed the flash from the Key610 pcb and read it in a chip programmer, Reading was complete,
and where i was afraid of is the file is encrypted. Angry Angry Angry

I did try a tool EVC protection key decoder found @ digital-kaos the file defintly changed and set 2 diffrent blocks data together but the file stay one big mess Angry Angry Angry
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/172085-How-to-read-coded-(copy-protection)-chips

Can someone make my file PLEASE en decrypt it to a useful data

It is my own file and is mapped for my own car.. do not want to steal some ones tune.. i want my own file back Grin

Thankyou for helping

hummel

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2018, 11:59:41 AM »

Transmission coding ST10 711 by Rick B, on Flickr

BDE C167 v BUB ST10 CAN Trans coding 02M by Rick B, on Flickr

Sorry for high jacking this thread... But I kinda struggling with some of the same stuff..

I have a 032CE ECM with DSG coding, and I wanna change that to manual. I have a MPPS V18, but I never used it. Can someone help me out on how to change this, if it is even possible?
RBPE

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2018, 08:09:36 AM »

I've not done it myself yet but I guess I'd;

1. Look into the protocols/comm's type of things first, the transmission coding variances like in the pics, how the systems talk to one another like CAN messages, any changes there.
2. Look at what is there or not between the two and mod accordingly, things like BBKD for kick down and change those bits if required.
3. Finally I'd look at the gang/gear maps and notice any speed/rev limit variances, general gear length type of thing and probably check some of the maths behind those maps/values if required too.

That should get a good ballpark I think.
staffordshire

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2018, 11:56:17 AM »

Hi everyone,

After a few weeks we did have more succes.
First i finally managed to get my file from my tuned ecu, first i desolderd the flash from the evc610 key and read it by programmer... This will give a corrupt file,
 --> solution was finally trough boot mode, Use the correct boot method for the st10 ecu, bypass 2 pads on the board by resistor & use boot pin.

I did also buy 2 spare R32 BUB ecus to begin fresh!
Both ecu sadly DSG ecus.

First i did both ecu's immo of to check if they work, and both ecus work on my engine and drive it a few days, lot of dtc's but driveable

I have now 3 ecu's:
2x 022906032CE BUB (1 original) (1 tuned)
1x 022906032KG BUB (vcds show 2 numbers 032KG & 032GP)

TonyTony did help to work on a dsg free file and he did solve a lot of problems.

Now we have a good baseline but i want do it also by my own, also in very short time my Rotrex Supercharger can be installed, then i need to understand and have a working solution to do my own tunes... (on my old 032BG ecu it was less difficult Angry)
Only al Damos/a2l/KP files i can find are from Mk4 r32, i can find a few same maps, but not have enough experience to figure it out   Huh
mk4-mk5 maps are to different to me to understand.

Is there someone that can make a mappack,damos or Tunerpro or have someone something to work with.. keep in mind i need also do a supercharger conversion begin next year. Grin Grin

Thankyou guys,
Also the original files attached

gremlin

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2018, 09:05:30 PM »

I still posted full list of maps for 032CE with names, address location, sizes and IDs.
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=15220.0title=
gremlin

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2018, 09:17:10 PM »

Also i can do full mappack project for 032KG 1067.
But you must have licensed winols 4.xx to view/edit it.
staffordshire

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2018, 06:04:04 AM »

Thanks for helping guys,

Also i can do full mappack project for 032KG 1067.
But you must have licensed winols 4.xx to view/edit it.
I wish i had the money to spend to get me a licensed winols, But i want finish my R32supercharger project first...
Then we save some money to get me a winols... even i had the money they give only licenses to business owners..

I still posted full list of maps for 032CE with names, address location, sizes and IDs.
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=15220.0title=
Thank you for pointing my in the right direction, how can i put your address and id data in my own file.. en make a mappack from it? where to input the data Huh Roll Eyes

And why i can get mk4 files correct in winols, and i do the same for the mk5 / audi TT file and the only data i can see are empty maps... what do i wrong Huh

see the screenshots 
Hopefully somebody can tell me what i do wrong Huh

Kompiesto

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2019, 12:31:37 AM »

Why You dont change MCU & FLASH & EEPROM to version what You want? If You want i can send You my ORI "CD" ecu backup with manual gearbox 02M.

Marcin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: