Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bricked 512kb 032 AA ecu and bootmode with ktag cant read  (Read 3531 times)
ibizaCUPRA18t

« on: May 05, 2018, 08:41:56 AM »

Kess is stupid and gave the wrong directions and my ecu got bricked, and not even ktag can do it by boot mode. Whats happening?
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 08:51:56 AM »

Kess is stupid and gave the wrong directions and my ecu got bricked, and not even ktag can do it by boot mode. Whats happening?

first learn how to use the tools you have, it can be recovered with kess. second dont blame clone tools for your problem, you bought coppys of the real thing. if it wasnt a clone why havent you open a ticket for tech support hmm?

normally i be more inclined to help but it seems like youre bitching and not actually trying to seek a solution

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
ibizaCUPRA18t

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 10:14:08 AM »

first learn how to use the tools you have, it can be recovered with kess. second dont blame clone tools for your problem, you bought coppys of the real thing. if it wasnt a clone why havent you open a ticket for tech support hmm?

normally i be more inclined to help but it seems like youre bitching and not actually trying to seek a solution

You need to chill. Where you getting these facts from? Ur mental dude... recovery mode doesnt always work. If boot mode doesn't work then how would recovery do it lol? Anyway tried again a different method and flashed it by succesz.
Detund

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2019, 02:52:38 PM »

Sorry to bring this up again, but i also bricked my ecu trying to flash this Version! Have successfully flashed it after all??

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 6 Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

_nameless

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 04:40:25 AM »

You need to chill. Where you getting these facts from? Ur mental dude... recovery mode doesnt always work. If boot mode doesn't work then how would recovery do it lol? Anyway tried again a different method and flashed it by succesz.

like i said learn how to use your tools. kess and ktage can both do boot mode. though you would have known that if you had real tools / knew how to use them

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: