Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME7.5 immo problems  (Read 5959 times)
Tezotto01

« on: May 17, 2018, 03:23:09 AM »

By an oversight I ended up recording a file on my ECU 06A906032s without checksum correction, the engine starts and dies right after. VCDS points to unauthorized startup immobilizer error. I tried to go back the previous file and nephmotic software points fault, immobilizer unauthorized.
I read my 95040 with ArgDub software, I did not want to do immoff, but rather to make my ECU work as before.
I saw a virgin_95040 file, if I burn it to my ECU and come back my original map to ECU comes back to life?

Thanks for any help.
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 04:31:48 AM »

By an oversight I ended up recording a file on my ECU 06A906032s without checksum correction, the engine starts and dies right after. VCDS points to unauthorized startup immobilizer error. I tried to go back the previous file and nephmotic software points fault, immobilizer unauthorized.
I read my 95040 with ArgDub software, I did not want to do immoff, but rather to make my ECU work as before.
I saw a virgin_95040 file, if I burn it to my ECU and come back my original map to ECU comes back to life?

Thanks for any help.

Let this be a lesson. Your ecu is immo3 and the files immo2 or the other way around. You can't just flash files wily nilly because this is what will happen. Now that the into is messed up the only software that I k ow that will dash a bit and bipass into threw port is maps v16+. You can always bootmode flash the Eeprom to a into off too or bootmode flash your og software version too and that should fix it. You can also nop immo in flash to immo off but you still will need a way to write over port otherwise it's pointless because you'll have to bootmode anyways ta

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Tezotto01

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 06:09:35 AM »

Really was an oversight, I've done this several times but yesterday passed beaten.

I tried to write the original file (512Kb) per bootmode via MPPS, but it failed in the middle of the recording.

I believe I'll need to do immo off to be able again, am I right?

If after immo off I successfully write the file (512Kb), can I return the file 95040 that I read after having locked the ECU?
Tezotto01

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 06:14:38 AM »

The file 95040 attached in the first post was what I read from my ECU after I locked it.
Tezotto01

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 03:48:37 PM »

It seems to me that the current situation is worse than the previous one,
A friend sent me the file 95040 immo off (attached), I recorded it with Ardub's bootmode tool.
I was able to record the original file in eprom without any problem (bootmode), I installed the ECU in the vehicle and it started and stopped soon after, now I have no more action of the ECU, traction control light keeps flashing on the panel and I do not have communication with VCDS.

I tried connecting again with the tool Ardub, MPPS and Galleto, there is no communication (all in bootmode)

Any suggestion?
Tezotto01

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 05:02:30 PM »

I precipitated in the previous post, I have communication in bootmode and via OBD, but when starting the engine it picks up and soon dies.
Disconnecting the battery from the ECU will communicate again.

I have already released the immo off (attached above) but still the engine does not work.
Tezotto01

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 05:08:22 PM »

95040_OEM e Immo off
aef

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 02:13:39 AM »

immo off is bad

all the info is in the stickies
Tezotto01

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 03:17:07 AM »

This immo off was a friend who made me.

I lost a little time to understand how to do and made my own, now the car works well.

Next step would be to do immo on again. I'm still learning how to do this.

Thank you for your help.
elektronik13

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2018, 06:36:40 AM »

This immo off was a friend who made me.

I lost a little time to understand how to do and made my own, now the car works well.

Next step would be to do immo on again. I'm still learning how to do this.

Thank you for your help.
it will take you a lot more time
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/663424-Immo-ME7-5
he will find out about it
Tezotto01

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2018, 10:09:43 AM »

It may take time, but I will read and learn how to do it.

Thanks for the help, you were very helpful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: