Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Author Topic: help with KNOCK  (Read 34973 times)
tao13

« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2018, 01:51:41 AM »

who can influence wnwise in that mode??
it is much better if i disable vvt and works only with kfzw?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2018, 02:20:26 AM »

who can influence wnwise in that mode??

That is described in BOTH the s4wiki and immediately obvious from the FR :/

In any case, I'd try to log the output of kfzw2 first.

I dont think you have the right map location for it.

Also, why is wnwise messed up in that log?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
tao13

« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2018, 07:50:23 AM »

KFZW2 had right address and right values for BAm engine (i tested in 4 different ecu files)
i told you my KFZW is modified by me with AUQ values and at last 3 lines with my values decreased because befor 4 days ago i don't know in this actual file vvt is activate
i try to work with my kfzw2 to decrease values for last 3 lines and if will have retards and sa my vvt not works ok will deactivate vvt

about wnwise i don't understand your question (messed) maybe my english is very bad , do you want to tell about values of wnwise from log or what it make it works with error?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2018, 03:06:16 PM »

KFZW2 had right address and right values for BAm engine (i tested in 4 different ecu files)

Tested it how? It clearly isn't working right.

1) the values in the "stock" KFZW2 make no sense
2) the results of your logs do not follow the values in your KFZW2

i told you my KFZW is modified by me with AUQ values and at last 3 lines with my values decreased because befor 4 days ago i don't know in this actual file vvt is activate

Of course it is. You are seeing wnwise activity

i try to work with my kfzw2 to decrease values for last 3 lines and if will have retards

Why on earth would you expect that to work when the output doesn't follow what you think is KFZW2 in the first place?

and sa my vvt not works ok will deactivate vvt

I see zero reason to deactivate vtt.

about wnwise i don't understand your question (messed) maybe my english is very bad , do you want to tell about values of wnwise from log or what it make it works with error?

You dont see anything wrong with this graph of wnwise?

Literally NOTHING you have been posting makes any sense, from start to finish.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 03:08:56 PM by nyet » Logged

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
tao13

« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2018, 06:05:44 AM »

thanks again.
about wnwise from last log it is my fault because i imported the csv in excel and all values are wrong with decimal points moved with one number
the corect log is like this and wnwise not wrong

about kfzw2 , if it is not followed , my ecu what follow before deactivate vvt and change timing to follow kfzw , i don't find any explanation , maybe my solenoid is defective?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2018, 08:44:07 AM »

No. The path from KFZW2 to timing is not hardware related.

Again, how did you "prove" your KFZW2 location is correct?

I'm getting tired of repeating my self yet again.

ECUx Plot

Waspjr

« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2018, 01:41:32 PM »

Hi all.
I have an AUM 1.8t enngine 150hp (stock ) but modified with k04-023 turbo , 386cc injectors from BAM engine , big MAF from BAM engine too , FMIC.
After many many KFZW modifications (and now the values on high load are very low), after replace sparks (for the moment pfr6q but next days will put bkr7e) , replace coils , put 98-99 fuel, i can not escape detonations in particular at WOT on higher boost and high LOAD.
I attach one of my logs and my kflbts and kfzw.
Please give me your advices.
MAYBE must increase fuel with kflbts (it works from TABGBTS = 400) and rescale it for my new LOAD 180-191%?

Many thanks in advace.

Have you found anything out. I am having some knock issues too. I am starting to think it’s a hardware issue. Do you have any info on vine analysis for a failed harmonic balancer. I am tuned and I am about to put my spectrum analasys on. This car is driving me crazy,I had started my own post and it has been deleted. So sorry to hijack thread but it could possibly help you as well.
tao13

« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2018, 01:03:37 AM »

Hi again.Nyet i answer to you at tour question about kfzw2 address but i repeat.I have 4 damos and 3 different xdf and all have the same kfzw 2 values and axis.I found it directly in winols after i have verified a stock map from other type of ecu Aum to see if all axis and balues foe kfzw2 are ok.So all verification told me the kdzw2 is correct.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2018, 09:11:08 AM »

So all verification told me the kdzw2 is correct.

Until you log the output of KFZW2, it may still not be right.

ECUx Plot

RBPE

« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2018, 09:46:57 AM »

The address for ZW2 seemed right when I had a quick look against one of my main files, but tons of it is darkened which winols says is this;
ACIFI Nef 0004 BAM File v Master by Rick B, on Flickr

Some of it is obvious unused stuff like exhaust cam control, cyl 5 & 6, a/c etc;
KFNLLNST S3 Master v Nef 0004 by Rick B, on Flickr

But a lot was at torque, cams, ignition areas, pretty much what you have been on about!

I think when I put it against my stock def file LDRXN looked different too, modified slightly or a market change I'm not aware of?;
LDRXN Nef 0004 BAM v Master S3 File by Rick B, on Flickr

So I'm thinking that perhaps that could be a cause of these problems maybe? I'm not sure though as I don't see these things with the tools I use on a directly stock car, might be something else like hardware, but I thought it was worth a mention if you're working off other peoples files.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 07:43:36 PM by RBPE » Logged
tao13

« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2018, 11:02:04 AM »

TODAY was a good day.
After few month i escape from my Overboost.
I discovery , who is the MOTHER of BOOST!
I wrote "discover" , because all reply from the members was ambigous.
I understend very well what is the result of this forum , YES is to LEARN yorself to tune your car after read and read and read...............thousands of topics and pages.
It is correct , bit in some cases and some situations People can show you very simply not to lose month to discover something that others have done, something like reinventing the wheel.
SO , MOTHER of BOOST is "KFLDRL".

I escaped from OVERBOOST , now will come boost fluctuation.

THANKS to my friend ALEKOS who had a lot of patience with me!

Thanks Nyet but sorry, many times, i don't understood many times your english or you not understood mine.

GREATE FORUM, MANY TINGS to LEARN!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 12:02:08 PM by tao13 » Logged
tao13

« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2018, 11:03:44 AM »

TODAY was a good day.
After few month i escape from my Overboost.
I discovery , who is the MOTHER of BOOST!
I wrote "discover" , because all reply from the members was ambigous.
I understend very well what is the result of this forum , YES is to LEARN yorself to tune your car after read and read and read...............thousands of topics and pages.
It is correct , bit in some cases and some situations People can show you very simply not to lose month to discover something that others have done, something like reinventing the wheel.

I escaped from OVERBOOST , now will come boost fluctuation.

THANKS to my friends DRAGOS MIHAI and ALEKOS who had a lot of patience with me!

Thanks Nyet but sorry, many times, i don't understood many times your english or you not understood mine.

GREATE FORUM, MANY TINGS to LEARN!

« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 12:14:24 PM by tao13 » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2018, 11:09:33 AM »

Good metaphor Smiley

It is, indeed the last map in the ECU which leads to WGDC.

Yet another reason why the FR is always the first thing to consult if you have a question, not the last Smiley

ECUx Plot

tao13

« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2018, 03:33:18 AM »

New log after drl modified , looks D is fine but P had intervention
Sincerly i don't want to modify KFLDRQ2
Any suggestions please.
Many thanks in advance!

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2018, 02:39:35 PM »

Still too much IMX, or just increase req boost to 21psi. How many times do I have to repeat this :/

ECUx Plot

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to: