Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MK4 2.0L 8v AVH | 06A906032MD | XDF Files Needed  (Read 6062 times)
Respire

« on: May 31, 2018, 05:54:38 PM »

Hello,

New to all of this, and I couldn't find a XDF file for my ecu by searching or elsewhere online.

Anyone have an xdf for this?
Thanks!

adam-

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 06:01:29 AM »

I really can't imagine you ever will.
Respire

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 06:52:57 PM »

I really can't imagine you ever will.

Why not? Weird ECU that no one has worked with before?

_nameless

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 08:51:45 PM »

its a naturally aspirated 8v and no public damos exist. meaning any that do exist are user made and most likely wont share because others can profit from their work. fwiw prokon table is really close in all me7.5 files. eskonf can be found by searching AA FF 00. if youre trying to code out emissions. if youre trying to make power i wouldnt waste your time. by the time you find all the maps you need vs the power gain youll get isnt worth the effort unless you really wanna put the effort and learn. if you wanna turbo it swap to a 1.8t ecu and add a map sensor and calibrate for your setup

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Respire

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 07:22:56 PM »

its a naturally aspirated 8v and no public damos exist. meaning any that do exist are user made and most likely wont share because others can profit from their work. fwiw prokon table is really close in all me7.5 files. eskonf can be found by searching AA FF 00. if youre trying to code out emissions. if youre trying to make power i wouldnt waste your time. by the time you find all the maps you need vs the power gain youll get isnt worth the effort unless you really wanna put the effort and learn. if you wanna turbo it swap to a 1.8t ecu and add a map sensor and calibrate for your setup

Thank you for the response.

I wanted to code out emissions and see if I could make pops and bangs happen. I'm not chasing power.

Do you know the compatibility of using a damos of a different engine code 2.0l 8v?

_nameless

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 08:06:03 PM »

Avh azg and bev are all me7 and cross flashable if you can come by damos for them. Azg is immo 2 and the others are immo 3 so you'll n3ed to deal with the immo depending on what base file you're starting with. Also bev engine code is returnless fueling so fkkvs and krkte will need to be ported from your original file

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 08:13:26 PM »

its better do some IDA things
Respire

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 10:03:55 PM »

Avh azg and bev are all me7 and cross flashable if you can come by damos for them. Azg is immo 2 and the others are immo 3 so you'll n3ed to deal with the immo depending on what base file you're starting with. Also bev engine code is returnless fueling so fkkvs and krkte will need to be ported from your original file

Copy. I was actually sent a BEV file by a different member. I didn't know that it would be compatible. I will start messing with some values.
Is there any extra step I have to do, to flash a different damos onto my ecu?

Thanks for the help!

shortysclimb

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2019, 09:36:06 AM »

Digging through old threads on the AVH 2.0 NA...  figured this would be a good place to start if any... working on swapping the motor into a mk2 as we speak and will need to tweak error messages and systems to match the basic needs of the older vehicle.
_nameless

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2019, 06:29:56 PM »

Digging through old threads on the AVH 2.0 NA...  figured this would be a good place to start if any... working on swapping the motor into a mk2 as we speak and will need to tweak error messages and systems to match the basic needs of the older vehicle.
You'll need to immo off it besides that it will start and ru. Just fine. If you wanna code out emissions like I said before most all me7.5 prokon are roughly in the same location. Eskonf can be FOUND with the normal AA  FF 00 search

Nickpe802

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2020, 11:39:35 PM »

Copy. I was actually sent a BEV file by a different member. I didn't know that it would be compatible. I will start messing with some values.
Is there any extra step I have to do, to flash a different damos onto my ecu?

Thanks for the help!

I know its late, but is there anyway i can get this bev file?
_nameless

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2020, 12:07:49 AM »

I know its late, but is there anyway i can get this bev file?
Sure, here you go Cheesy

Nickpe802

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2020, 07:09:53 PM »

Sure, here you go Cheesy
Undecided  Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: