Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Speedometer X and Y values  (Read 2130 times)
Chepa

« on: August 06, 2018, 10:34:27 AM »

So yeh I am noob to all this stuff and I am learning. So here is the thing, I switched gearbox in my Passat B5 from Superb and it doesnt have wheel speed sensor. I am learning how to code it to use ABS sensors.
I switched sender to ABS but here is the problem. Its fakeing that my car is moving 4km/h while not moving and the speed arrow is all over the place (80 when moving 50 etc.) I tried calculating the values for the arrow positioning but I am totaly off on this and I am missing how to calculate it. I calculated K-value alright and all infos as distance/fuel etc. is OK. So my question is, how can I adjust it wont show that car is moving and how to calculate speedometer gauge.
(btw when I diagnose ABS it shows 1km/h on all wheels - I was thinking this is the problem but every other passat has this)

My cluster is 3B0920849A.
And original dump from my cluster. (it doesnt have modified k-value and signal sender)

« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 10:36:23 AM by Chepa » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: