Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: audi s4 throttle body 3 inch  (Read 7846 times)
rogerius

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2018, 10:28:14 PM »

Where is the value changed?
Quote from: hammersword on December 22, 2010, 08:41:43 PM
The solution is easy, it is a classic fault on some 1.8T versions! On cold start you will have that issue!

You have change the leak diagnosis or by deactivating at all, or you can start leak diagnosis at higher RPM from cold start,

So if cold start is at 1300rpm, you can start leak diagnosis at 1400 rpm and the problem solved!

very easy
Smiley

It has nothing to do with boost deviation, it is a leak diagnosis bug

By tweaking FVPDKLDUS or by setting all points to zero will stop the  17705 fault code and stop the limp mode that comes with it.
jjuuaannk

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2018, 06:59:27 PM »

Quote from: hammersword on December 22, 2010, 08:41:43 PM
The solution is easy, it is a classic fault on some 1.8T versions! On cold start you will have that issue!

You have change the leak diagnosis or by deactivating at all, or you can start leak diagnosis at higher RPM from cold start,

So if cold start is at 1300rpm, you can start leak diagnosis at 1400 rpm and the problem solved!

very easy
Smiley

It has nothing to do with boost deviation, it is a leak diagnosis bug

By tweaking FVPDKLDUS or by setting all points to zero will stop the  17705 fault code and stop the limp mode that comes with it.

hello, use FVPDKLDUS to zero and the same just start the car the error dtc Sad I do not know what else to do

Leon Cupra R 1M
eliotroyano

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2018, 06:28:45 PM »

Copy KFWDKMSN and KFMSNWDK from S4 bin to your bin.
Then you need to adjust WDKUGDN - make WOT pull and adjust until mshfm_w is roughly equal to msdk_w.

PRJ I have been following this thread trying to help jjuuaannk. I made a simple spreadsheet in my effort to understand how to modify this maps for the proper adjustment for a bigger TB. Looking at 1.8T 180HP & 1.8T 225HP related maps, I mean KFWDKMSN and KFMSNWDK, I find a relation between those maps in terms of TB diameter. But if I compare 2.7T indicated ones, values are really way off the pattern I can find the 1.8T maps, including axis too. We proceed as you indicate but at first engine startup AFR goes very rich around 10.9 at idle.

I do not want to sound dumb, but is that behaviour normal until we adjust WDKUGDN? because we move a little those values looking for an improvement without to much luck.

jjuuaannk

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2018, 03:39:26 PM »

I'm seriously thinking about getting a throttle body stock Undecided

Leon Cupra R 1M
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: