Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help  (Read 3548 times)
sasser

« on: June 15, 2018, 09:44:17 AM »

I got a Jetta. It had no throttle response. I changed the computer and instrument cluster. Now the immobilizer has it. I have the skc. I’m stuck.
bororobbo

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 03:36:55 PM »

Pretty vague description. Add more details. A lot more details
bororobbo

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 05:17:40 PM »

Also after re-reading your post multiple times to try and understand it lol, it sounds like you haven’t re-coded your key via vag-com so the immobiliser doesn’t recognise they key if that makes sense lol. It’s early hours and I’m baked so probs not the best time to comment.
sasser

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 10:02:21 AM »

Also after re-reading your post multiple times to try and understand it lol, it sounds like you haven’t re-coded your key via vag-com so the immobiliser doesn’t recognise they key if that makes sense lol. It’s early hours and I’m baked so probs not the best time to comment.
I have done all that and the immobilizer still has it. The immobili%erwontlet me talk to the com0uter if that helps.
_nameless

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2018, 06:02:59 PM »

put the orig cluster in and copy the eeprom from the orig ecu and write to replacement.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
sasser

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 05:49:15 PM »

put the orig cluster in and copy the eeprom from the orig ecu and write to replacement.
i’ve tried  that. Don’t  help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: