Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cupra LDRXN -> req boost issues  (Read 3421 times)
ibizaCUPRA18t

« on: June 18, 2018, 01:53:03 AM »

I'm having a similar issue. However in my case, Load request % is following LDRXN, but the Boost Request isn't! N75 WGDC % is floating around 50-65%. Very weird, as I have even increased KFLDIMX and and my LDRXN profile should request around 1.2bar. Here are logs

NOTE: Last column of Load% is n75 duty cycle.
199X

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 03:46:15 AM »

I'm having a similar issue. However in my case, Load request % is following LDRXN, but the Boost Request isn't! N75 WGDC % is floating around 50-65%. Very weird, as I have even increased KFLDIMX and and my LDRXN profile should request around 1.2bar. Here are logs

NOTE: Last column of Load% is n75 duty cycle.

This is pretty strange, I agree!  Upload your bin file or send it to me and I'll have a look, it seems to be a deeper issue than what I'm experiencing.
ibizaCUPRA18t

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 05:46:07 AM »

This is pretty strange, I agree!  Upload your bin file or send it to me and I'll have a look, it seems to be a deeper issue than what I'm experiencing.

Hi dude. I just did a version and zeroed out KFMI_UM to disable torque monitor and see if ti fixes. However here is my file can u do some quick edits where u think its done wrong? Thanks! This file is with KFMIUM on.

Attached bin and xdf for 032aa, also attached a kp for 032 incase u need it to compare and find more maps.
k0mpresd

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 09:22:12 AM »

Sorry nyet. Will do another post about this.

you already made a post about this. several actually. you keep asking the same question, just using different words. you were already told the answer and refuse to believe it.
ibizaCUPRA18t

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 09:48:09 AM »

you already made a post about this. several actually. you keep asking the same question, just using different words. you were already told the answer and refuse to believe it.

Lol. It is NOT a boost leak! I've done 100 boost leak test and smoke tests. I've come to a conclusion it was a software issue, my 032AA had a 032 File with an older SW version. Now I've flashed 032AA file with newer SW and car works as it should, no boost cuts and now the only problem is to get boost request to follow load request. The older file would cut the throttle thats why I was making 1 bar without n75 even on!

Lets find the issue together. Now the issue with the new file is to get Boost request to follow Load request! Did another post. If this one fails too then I'll stop posting and convert to 1mb wideband.
ibizaCUPRA18t

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 09:54:32 AM »

Hi, long story short my 512kb ecu ibiza cupra r had boost issues, fixed all the mechanically related issues, and I found out that the ECU had a different software hardware version in (along with a different ecu nr file, 032 instead of 032AA). Boost used to spike and fall immediately and throttle cut. Changed to 032AA with a newer software version and antilag and overrun now work as they should. No boost drops, and boost holds 0.6bars to redline.

However, the problem now is to get the boost to follow LDRXN. I logged Load requests they're following LDRXN, but boost request is not and the boost requests looks stock. KFMIOP and KFMIRL are adjusted, but no hope. N75% is around 50-60%. Then, I get a suggestion from a tuner to zero out KFMIUM. I zero out KFMIUM, flash the car, and it bricks (dash lights flashing). I boot mode normal file and it works, try boot mode the new file back in and it bricks again (so clearly KFMIUM zeroed out makes the car useless.) KFMIUM is supposed to be a torque "monitoring" map. How could it brick the ecu, and make the fan turn on and off at a high pulse rate...

Note: Last load value is n75%

Current fault codes on the car: None.

What steps do I take next? Attached log, bin and xdf along with kp extra.

(This will be my last post) then I'm changing to wideband, I hate this ecu.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 09:55:44 AM »

Does ME7Logger work with this ECU?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: