Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 518AK LDDIMXN location request  (Read 5442 times)
cgramme

« on: July 02, 2018, 01:47:30 AM »

I'm trying to tune my new turbo using the pre-control method as described in the tuning section, but I am having trouble finding the LDDIMXN definition location. If anyone out there knows where or how I can get my hands on this map for a 8E0909518AK .bin my car and I would be more than grateful. Thank you for any help with my quest!
vwaudiguy

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 12:45:59 PM »

AK has a few different versions. Can you post your file?

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
cgramme

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 03:14:12 PM »

Thank you for taking the time to help out a newb. I've attatched the .xdf, and also the .bin if anyone is interested.
SB_GLI

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 07:03:37 PM »

0x29166
cgramme

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 08:07:57 PM »

Thanks!
cgramme

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 10:15:08 PM »

I downloaded the WinOLS demo recently and have been trying to learn how to find maps. I really don't even know if I'm looking for a 1d, 2d, or 3d map. Is there any more information about this map that I could trouble you guys for? Or better yet a way to figure out what kind of map I'm looking for. Thanks!
vwaudiguy

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 11:58:48 AM »

I downloaded the WinOLS demo recently and have been trying to learn how to find maps. I really don't even know if I'm looking for a 1d, 2d, or 3d map. Is there any more information about this map that I could trouble you guys for? Or better yet a way to figure out what kind of map I'm looking for. Thanks!

Check out youtube. There's quite a few instructional videos on there about FTWinols.

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
cgramme

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2018, 02:08:56 PM »

I've found some great tutorials on youtube thus far. I'm about 4 days into WinOLS now, so I'll keep crackin away until I figure it out. So far I've been comparing some of my definitions with the instructions on youtube and trying to practice locating maps. The problem I'm having is it seems like some of the definition bytes aren't always organized the same for the same .bin file. I know they will vary depending on map size and whether it's a 1d, 2d, or 3d map, but shouldn't they be consistent? I google'd FTWinOLS... It just gave me results for WinOLS. What is the FT in FTWinOLS?
vwaudiguy

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2018, 06:24:52 PM »

I've found some great tutorials on youtube thus far. I'm about 4 days into WinOLS now, so I'll keep crackin away until I figure it out. So far I've been comparing some of my definitions with the instructions on youtube and trying to practice locating maps. The problem I'm having is it seems like some of the definition bytes aren't always organized the same for the same .bin file. I know they will vary depending on map size and whether it's a 1d, 2d, or 3d map, but shouldn't they be consistent? I google'd FTWinOLS... It just gave me results for WinOLS. What is the FT in FTWinOLS?

FTW = For The Win

Just having a little fun.

cgramme

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 07:39:28 PM »

I am still having trouble finding the axis data for LDDIMXN, but I think this is the correct map. Can anyone confirm this is the correct data? 1x8 map? Thanks guys!
vwaudiguy

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 08:53:22 PM »

Try this

cgramme

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2018, 10:02:44 PM »

Thanks, buddy!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: