Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rich from Ny  (Read 1874 times)
Richharr

« on: August 08, 2018, 08:10:05 PM »

Just joined hoping to learn some programming. I built a 5.0L miata with ms2 which kind of opened my eyes to tuning, my main focus has always been fabrication and actually still is but you cant spend every minute in the garage. I currently only use Tunerstudios and megalogviewer for my miata, Durametric for my 911 and vscd for my audi. The audi is a 1998 2.8 v6 5spd quattro which I traded my old miata 1.6 motor for thinking it would be good for a winter, well 3 years later and I put 60k on it so I guess its here to stay. It needed brakes so I did the d2 a8 front, b8 s4 rear with stainless lines and ebc pads but that was it. Now the plan is a 4.2 swap. So Id need an s6 manual file flashed no,rear o2, sai delete, abs delete, evap delete etc. obviously I want to get rid of the emissions stuff, but I also want the abs and cruise control gone as well. 2 step and 3 step would be nice too since its a blast on the miata
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: