Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IS it true about LDRXN higher than the last column of the stock KFMIR and KFMIOP  (Read 3037 times)
tao13

Hi all!
Is it TRUE next affirmation:
"If your LDRXN isn't higher than the last column of the stock KFMIRL, KFMIRL and KFMIOP don't need to be altered"
Many thanks
nbdiy

No.
Only if kmiop/kmirl are from factory programmed that they fit in those colums
nyet
Administrator

No.
Only if kmiop/kmirl are from factory programmed that they fit in those colums

I have no idea what this means, but if you never want exceed the highest specified load as calculated by KFMIRL, neither KFMIRL or KFMIOP need to be altered.

LDRXN just caps the output of KFMIRL, so if LDRXN is always lower than the highest KFMIRL, then you'll never need a higher KFMIRL.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 11:41:02 PM by nyet » Logged

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
nbdiy

This means there are ori files were kfmiop is so altered that a higher load will automatically result in a higher mi, than requested.

This are not many, but they exist
nyet
Administrator

In particular:

The stock KFMIOP map is at most around 80%, so increasing the last column of KFMIRL is not sufficient, unless you increase the last column of KFMIOP. Done properly, mimax should be safely high enough to never limit torque request, such that it is higher than mrfa from KFPED.

https://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning#Tuning_KFMIOP_and_KFMIZUFIL

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: