Pages: [1]
Author Topic: cuLtivated introduction  (Read 2068 times)
cuLtivated

« on: August 15, 2018, 10:59:18 AM »

hi everyone here at NefMoto
my handle is cuLtivated
im from south eastern ct
ive owned various vw cars:
92 corrado slc 12v vr6
92 corrado slc 3.2 24v vr6
04 r32 tornado red cloth inserts
02 jetta 1.8t shitpile
currently building:
02 gti 1.8t 337 edition
current setup:
eurocustoms stage2 tune, forge dv, forge tip, forge coolant hoses, vagwerks 3" vbanded downpipe + catless resonated 2.5" with magnaflow muffler exhaust, raceland ultimo coilovers, klutch sl14 wheels, h&r spacers.

ive come here to learn how to tune. i want to know how to edit ecu, clone ecu, remove immo, and various other things to do with tuning/flashing etc

i have a background in coding, hacking, programming, and other things id prefer not to talk about here.

long story short i havent had a car since 2015 when my 2007 gsxr 1000 and mk4 r32 were totalled in the same week.

i have been working my ass of rebuilding up this back yard bum of a 337 in order to get it looking nice and running well.

it started out with removing the head, replacing headgasket, and working my way back up to everything i listed above that is on the car.
when i got it it looked like it should have been parted and the profit used to buy a running car.
however me being me i am trying to revive the dead. i enjoy the challenge and really want this car to look and run great.

anyways im rambling... thats my intro and i look forward to learning from and sharing my experience with the board.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: