Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Poody's Histogram Tracer  (Read 2878 times)
Poody

« on: August 27, 2018, 08:52:00 PM »

Hey everybody, I figured it was time I give back, so I made a spreadsheet application that takes the inputs of a datalog (you'll have to manually transfer the data), and a map of your choosing up to size 16*16, and creates a histogram from the datalog, outputting a new map that has an appropriate correction factor applied to it.

It was created in Office 365, but should work in older versions of excel. I haven't tested it in any other spreadsheet applications, so I'm not sure how far the compatibility stretches.

Anyways, this is really nice for anyone that has a WBO2. Just log the appropriate variables and and you're set.

Let me know if there are any features you'd like me to add. Feedback is welcome/encouraged. Enjoy  Smiley

Edit: Added a smoothing feature for the output map.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 07:17:38 PM by Poody » Logged
Poody

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 03:24:14 PM »

Just thought it was worth mentioning, I forgot to hide the smoothing worksheet before uploading. It is all backend stuff, and shouldnt be altered. Ignore it, and if it bugs you that you can see the sheet, just left click the sheet list at the bottom and hide it
IamwhoIam

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 04:41:53 AM »

Isn't this what FKKVS fixer did?

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
Poody

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 12:55:32 PM »

Isn't this what FKKVS fixer did?

Yes, but I couldnt ever get fkkvs fixer to work. This can also be used for KFKHFM, KFMSNWDK (for anyone using mafless STFT to correct for a new throttlebody/intake mani), KFLF even though most dont use it etc. If FKKVS fixer can do that also, then my bad, but I wouldnt know. Like I said I couldn't ever get it to work which is why I made this
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: