Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Touran 1.4TSI CNG 03C906021P  (Read 2209 times)
kristsm

« on: September 13, 2018, 02:45:32 AM »

Hi!

I've bought Touran 1.4Tsi CNG which I would like to convert to propane-butane (We have only 1 CNG and 1000 LPG stations in our city). I'm going to try to use aftermarket low propane gas ecu sitting between MED17.1 CNG injector outputs and CNG injectors (not trying tapping in DI Injectors). I'd like the car to have as much CNG functions kept as it's practically possible.

I have a bit of a background in remapping EDC16 and also many hours learning and tuning aftermarket ecus for hobby interest, but after taking a look on 03C906021P rom file I see this will not be much of a help.

There is no need for me to tune the car for more power, I just want to learn more about MED17.1 CNG part working principles (more specifically, CNG ignition &injection map adjustments,  CNG->Gasoline switching routines etc.).

For now I have found two A2L's with corresponding hex'es attached:

1. VAG MED17 1.4 (there is no info on HW or SW version, just MED17 1.4) with english abbreviations - Tried comparing few map's axis with 03C906021 file and even axis values doesn't have 100% identical values - I think this might be MED17.5 rom, which then will not be much of a help.
2. Then there is Audi 2.0TFSI 8K2907115L A2L+ori file, which also doesn't quiet have much of similarities with 03C906021 software.

Perhaps there is someone who could give me some hints or tips on where to begin? Or without proper A2L it's almost impossible?

P.S. I will post ori file to someone who has wish and time to help. If you have no reasons to help - please don't waste your time on texting and do something useful.

BR,
Krists

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: