Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MED17.1 immobilizer off help or service  (Read 3761 times)
coreyj03

« on: October 02, 2018, 02:52:57 PM »

Hello good people.

I have paid a couple members in the past for this immo off service on MED17 . I now have the equipment to properly read the dumps for the newer ECU's and want to try to immo off this ecu 8k2 907 115N.
This seems to be much different from m5.9 me7.x,med9 ,edc15/6, as I can manually do those in a hex editor and calculate checksums in my head. I dont know where to start with MED17.  I was under the impression I can change the eeprom or flash for Immo off?  which one will give me plug and play ability with no errors?  If everyone uses a program to do this what is the cheapest best program that will correct the checksum and make the immo off change? If i can do this manually anyone have a screenshot of what HEX to change and how the checksums are calculated?  sorry for all the questions im just trying to cover all the bases.

If this is of assistance here are my files flash and eprom dump.  Im not asking for a handout, but it would help me to complete the task im trying to do if someone just turned the immo off and corrected the checksums. this wont really help me learn ,but I would try to do file comparisons and make some sort of sense out of it. 
wowa

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 01:30:49 AM »

Try this and report
neuro

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 07:44:40 AM »

you are using immoff17... but i dont think your legit, PM
coreyj03

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 11:57:14 AM »

i think Wowa made it happen.  the flash was successful  after I corrected the checksums of the internal flash.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: