Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Well Known Manifold Intake  (Read 2335 times)
AngelPowy

« on: October 04, 2018, 02:40:15 AM »

Hi, I just bought and mount a new intake manifold on my car (a mk6 golf GTI). I don’t know if I can name the seller so if I’m wrong please correct me. So I have a I.E intake manifold. First of all I managed to try to delete runner flap(as they are not present anymore in the new manifold). But I am facing a new problem. The plenum volume is not the same, and in the MED17.5 we don’t have KISRM anymore but we have all component to calculate it. SO at the moment I am tryong to find the volume between the plenum and the intake valve (as the constant in the ECU is the volum of plenum + Runner through intake valve. I Know (from I.E description) that the volume of the plenum is 2.4L so I am trying to find the right volume for the constant. I tried several values it seem’s that when it’s too much I have tome jerk at idle and very low load (with throttle trying to adapt) and when the value is too low at part load I have some timing intervention(probably to reduce torque) that make the car jerking.
Does somebody know the Volume? I think of tweaking a bit the HFM linearisation but it does not seem’s to be a good idea. And last of all I have to tweak all the torque model.
Any idea?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: