Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tuner pro ADX or winlog for ME7  (Read 3659 times)
vwnut8392

« on: October 07, 2018, 12:37:30 PM »

i know most of your are just going to tell me to conform to ME7logger but i just dont like how ECUx plot lays out a file. APR ECUx has a way nicer interface for viewing long logs. now i know that setzi62 had started to work on a way to use winlog which i found the whole file set for that but have yet to figure out how to make it work. some say this isnt functional and but i have seen videos of people including setzi62 playing live data in winlog so it must work. if someone would be kind enough to share how to get the winlog plugins to work i would be greatful. i have the DLL loaded, the CFG file loaded for the ECU but i have no variables to make gauges to data log and im not sure how to get the variables i want to log.  do i edit the CFG file to get variables to log? does it have to be connected to a car to work? does it need ME7logger running to use it?

as for a tuner pro ADX i have not found anything on that but it would be the ultimate way to log to me anywhow. with logging in tunerpro the use would have the ability to have live map tracing during log playback so you can see exactly where the engine/ECU went during that log as long as the axis's for the maps are correct and linked to the ADX. no more having to look at your log in one program than go into tunerpro and try to make best guess where your car was on the maps you need to adjust. it puzzles me as to why no one here has made this solution yet. even if you use ME7logger and push the data over to tuner pro somehow to get the end result instead of creating a DLL plugin for tunerpro to log the car directly. well i hope someone will be willing to point me in the right direction with getting winlog running anyhow. thanks.
jcsbanks

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 01:49:45 PM »

I had a play with TunerPro RT logging on MED17. The line graphs "monitor" window slowed down the logging. If your data is not at high frequency you might be OK. TunerPro RT is otherwise awesome, but I had to move to MegaLogViewer HD.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 01:51:54 PM by jcsbanks » Logged
eliotroyano

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 05:59:15 PM »

I had a play with TunerPro RT logging on MED17. The line graphs "monitor" window slowed down the logging. If your data is not at high frequency you might be OK. TunerPro RT is otherwise awesome, but I had to move to MegaLogViewer HD.

JCSBanks did you test tail live a VCDS log with MLV_HD?
vwnut8392

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 07:54:24 PM »

i actually found a solution i like using winlog viewer! what i did was delete all the stuff at the top from an ME7logger log leaving only the RAM variable names than winlog view will open the CSV and let me look at long data logs! this works for me.
jcsbanks

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 08:07:27 AM »

JCSBanks did you test tail live a VCDS log with MLV_HD?

No, this was using CCP with our own prototype hardware.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: