Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Logging Configuration ME7Info - Audi B6 S4 - Fuel Pressure question  (Read 4030 times)
bamofo

I've been getting logging support on my B6 S4 for a few days now off and on, i got the template file for my rom (8E0910560G_0010) and it has a ton of useful data logging in it but one thing i cant seem to find is Commanded Fuel Pressure vs Actual Fuel Pressure. Not trying to Tune this just tracking a Cylinder 5 Misfire and i need to have the ability to log those two so i dont waste anymore money on these stupid misfire issues. When i took the CFG file and ran it through a German to English translator i didn't see anything that hinted towards it either.

Attached is my CFG file, i would be very grateful if someone could help me with which log variables i should be looking at for the two above requested items.

Thanks in advance
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 09:47:39 AM »

Merged all four of your threads. Please don't do that.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
bamofo

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 01:33:44 PM »

Thank Nyet and sorry. It ended up being so many stickies in the logging section that i didnt see it being created. Also didnt see how to delete them after.

Still looking for Fuel Pressure Logging ability though Smiley if you happen to know where to look.
bamofo

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 09:29:04 AM »

No advise on this at all?
terok

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2018, 06:49:06 AM »

There is no fuel pressure sensor.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: