Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New guy  (Read 1981 times)
yunvme666

« on: November 18, 2018, 01:09:11 PM »

Whats up, new guy here  from Buffalo , NY USA area . New to tuning these ecu's but not to tuning in general. I've been building and tuning Megasquirt ms1 and ms2's for about 10-15 years now for the Mazda protege platform, and have been a mechanic for around 20 years now. So i can get around a tune on those. But I've just been learning the ME7.5's in the 2001.5 Audi  B5 A4 with the AWM motor.  I currently have an old Daz tuned stage 1 ecu in my car but  i need to fix eskonf which should be pretty simple really, it runs great but get the  p0130 code and from what i read its just from not coding out rear o2 right.
 I've began building on an xdf i  found for the 360101 SW code  for my 4B0906018CH box. I already coded out the SAI so i can remove it. I need to read up on the readiness code thread
so i can  fix my p0420 code and maybe remove evap next. I have been reading as much as I can so I can try to avoid as much nonsense questions as i can but theres no one local that i know and can ask for help ....lol... I have Vagcom, a bench flasher i make from a harness that came with my AMB motor, the Nefmoto flasher, Galletto 1260 that Daz fixed up the english , Tunerpro which im using mostly, Winols which ive only realy used to get maps locations in other files to map out mine in beyondcompare hex editor.
 Besides tuning my car, I will also be doing a light stage one on a 99 new beetle with I believe an APH I think i read. Im starting off with reflashing it to the AUQ 180hp file from the stock APH 150hp file. Hes had secondary air  code recently, so thats going first, then Ill see what else he wants to do.Its just for my father so he doesnt want anything crazy. hes got a magna flow turbo back already on it, and I want to put a k03s or k04 on it if i can find him one cheap.
   So if anyones local and wants some help or anything get at me.  The Daz   AWM ecu is also getting sold soon after i fix that code from popping back up  if anyone wants it?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 01:29:10 PM by yunvme666 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: