Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "required time delay not expired" problem  (Read 3510 times)
vwnut8392

« on: November 18, 2018, 06:48:33 PM »

tried to flash an MED9 ECU today and MPPS reported "required time delay not expired". i could however bench flash it with BDM. is there a way to get rid of this completely? its obviously not in the flash side because after loading a different flash with BMD i still got the same result so it has me thinking this counter/timer is in the eeprom. anyone here shed some light on this because its freaking annoying to have to BDM the car all the time.
gman86

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 08:28:26 PM »

tried to flash an MED9 ECU today and MPPS reported "required time delay not expired". i could however bench flash it with BDM. is there a way to get rid of this completely? its obviously not in the flash side because after loading a different flash with BMD i still got the same result so it has me thinking this counter/timer is in the eeprom. anyone here shed some light on this because its freaking annoying to have to BDM the car all the time.

Leave ignition on for ~15mins and retry.
SB_GLI

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 08:39:33 AM »

some tool that you have is not properly passing security access and it's locking you out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: