Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Ignition Cut @ Full throttle HELP  (Read 8513 times)
ibizaCUPRA18t

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2018, 08:49:17 AM »

Problem with ignition solved guys! I just fixed the KFZST problem and disabled ARMD to make sure I am fine with that since its only a drag/track car not road-legal at the moment.

Now having issues with revving at idle. If its sitting and 800RPM at idle and you suddenly floor it - it starts to drop revs and almost die then recover and go full throttle. Basically fuel doesn't follow quick enough when I hit the throttle. ONLY happens while sitting at idle rpm. MAF is 3" values copied from S3 BAM, injectors are 470cc vauxhall opc (using 386cc TVUB since I haven't found voltage specs for 470s)

This wasn't happening on 386 @ 4 bar injectors. Had k04 stock turbo, now its hybrid. Should I look more into maf scaling or try to get those injector voltages? I will also try doing a throttle body adaptation although I'm more suspecting its a fuel issue. High rpm high load it rips all day long.
adam-

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2018, 01:04:20 AM »

Stop running away doing hard-cut and all the other cool things when you haven't even got it running right yet.

Logs?
ibizaCUPRA18t

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2018, 02:08:23 PM »

Stop running away doing hard-cut and all the other cool things when you haven't even got it running right yet.

Logs?

Haven’t had time to test the hybrid setup yet. Too much work on my shop and car is not road legal. Once I get melogger setup I will post logs, otherwise I just get ignored with vcds logs. But I’m certainly sure my low ignition problem was either ARMD or KFZST values. Logs coming soon I just need a compatible cable.
Kompiesto

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2019, 05:50:42 AM »

First You have 1.8t and You must log car in the best way by me7logger.
Your tune is bad.
You copy some values and You thinking thats all will be ok. NO.

If You changed maf, You changed, i think intake... You should correct fueling for intake difference. KFKHFM.
470cc injectors... what p/n? Copy TVUB voltages and axis from Vauxhall file. Correct KRKTE by difference.
Check by logging lambda, that actual follow reqested. If not, fight with KRKTE.
Finally log fr_w, tevkage, nmot in ME7LOGGER and correct FKKVS table by FKKVS Fixer.
After this make mods with boost/ignition angle/torque monitoring.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2019, 09:25:03 PM »

x1000000

Stop messing around with LC etc. One thing at time. The number of simultaneous things you are trying to juggle is pure insanity, especially if you are inexperienced.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
ibizaCUPRA18t

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2019, 11:52:00 AM »

your problem see the attached pictures

@nyet
@aef
this bad mod not help any log
always need original/actual file Only Log never enough

Its a mistake, not a bad mod. Accidentally touched the wrong map.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: