Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ECUx Group/Properties file for 04 Passat 1.8t  (Read 5609 times)
agentsmith988

« on: February 11, 2012, 10:02:12 PM »

I've been trying to track down which group and properties files to be using to pull some logs in ECUx. I've got an 04 Passat 1.8t manual. I know most people up on here seem to be working mainly with S4 stuff (the ECUx group files included in the rar from the other thread are all Audi box types).

Just wanted to see if anyone had the group files for VW's and if they new which properties file would match up correctly.
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 11:04:02 PM »

ECUx is outdated. Please try this:
 http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=837.0

along with this:
 http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=1079.0

So much easier/better/faster and you will get all the support you need right here on Nefmoto. I'm not trying to be offensive/an ass, I'm seriously trying to help you improve the quality of your logging capabilities. Wink

This has nothing to do with cars but you can see my glorifying job at,

www.MWPropane.com
agentsmith988

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 09:33:18 AM »

No worries! I've just been running into a few roadblocks trying to get the GUI and ME7Logger to work. I'll start asking questions! I'll be happy to get away ECUx  Smiley
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 11:52:58 AM »

No worries! I've just been running into a few roadblocks trying to get the GUI and ME7Logger to work. I'll start asking questions! I'll be happy to get away ECUx  Smiley

Just read all there is thread wise. I myself am very computer dumb. If I can get it, I PROMISE you can. Cheesy

This has nothing to do with cars but you can see my glorifying job at,

www.MWPropane.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: