Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wanted: 4B0906018M Emissions Defs  (Read 2523 times)
Wsmith1118

« on: November 25, 2018, 02:13:37 AM »

I am looking for a few locations for my 018M box.

CWKONABG
MSLUB
MSLBAS

I am wanting to get rid of the DTCs for not having a cat or SAI.

I have already set CDKAT, CDKATSP, and CDKATSPF to 0 but i cannot find the address' for above anywhere. I have been searching for about a week and attempted using winols but I'm still a little lost. Would love to make my own xdf... Anyway, I am really not even sure about the locations I've already changed as they seem to all match the 551M box which is a totally different ECU. Unless they are actually the same?

Below is the xdf I have been using is as well as my .bin.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 11:44:37 AM by Wsmith1118 » Logged
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 04:27:47 AM »

I am looking for a few locations for my 018M box.

CWKONABG
MSLUB
MSLBAS

I am wanting to get rid of the DTCs for not having a cat or SAI.

I have already set CWKAT, CWKATSP, and CWKATSPF to 0 but i cannot find the address' for above anywhere. I have been searching for about a week and attempted using winols but I'm still a little lost. Would love to make my own xdf... Anyway, I am really not even sure about the locations I've already changed as they seem to all match the 551M box which is a totally different ECU. Unless they are actually the same?

Below is the xdf I have been using is as well as my .bin.

First off xdf is for tuner pro not Winols. Second the code words are CDKAT, NOT CW. And Finely 551m is a s4 apb file and does not share any addresses with a me7.5 4 cylinder.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Wsmith1118

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 11:43:13 AM »

Sorry, I did mean CD and not CW. And I have been using tunerpro to edit. I just mean I was using WinOLS to try and find maps.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: