Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MED9.1 How to switch immo back on  (Read 5995 times)
Oski

« on: December 08, 2018, 10:46:46 AM »

Hi guys. I got an Audi TT 2.0TFSI. Was gonna swap clusters from red one to a white one. Unfortunately I can’t do it due to the immo being switched off on engine ecu. I’m having issues with safe on the dash, and windows not opening. Could anyone shed some light on med9.1 immo? How to turn in back on? I’ve read some of them ecus have immo switched off in eeprom, some of them have immo switched off in eeprom and flash. How to find out how it was done? How to get it back on? Help please.
birchbark506

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 07:46:08 AM »

you will need to read the e2p and flash and upload then someone could help you more. if you have vcds i think there is a spot there in 01 to check for immo as well.
rsm1

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 03:21:35 AM »

yes..
go to the address where its 02...and you can change it to 01..immo on...or 04...virgin
jastr

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 12:43:38 AM »

The problem with windows etc is not because of the immo off in the ecu it is because the keys are not programmed to the dash. Even if you turn immo on in the ecu the windows will still not be rolling up and down before you program the key.
H2Deetoo

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 11:49:15 PM »

First of all, MED9 immo-off is done only in eeprom, so no need to read flash.
(I have never seen MED9 immo-off solution in flash, but please show me if it exists also.)
But writing MED9 eeprom (changing immo-off to immo-on) does require you to open the ECU. I have not seen a solution by OBD only.

Secondly, just read immo data from red cluster, have it convert to white cluster format and write it.
Then add some new transponders, and that's it.
You can leave ECU immo-off if you like.

Rgs H2Deetoo
Shocerote

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 01:20:15 AM »

(I have never seen MED9 immo-off solution in flash, but please show me if it exists also.)
But writing MED9 eeprom (changing immo-off to immo-on) does require you to open the ECU. I have not seen a solution by OBD only.

Secondly, just read immo data from red cluster, have it convert to white cluster format and write it.

Rgs H2Deetoo

there is a way to read and immo off the me9.1 ecu obd2?
H2Deetoo

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2019, 02:09:40 AM »

Reading immo by OBD is possible, yes.
I haven't seen a writing solution yet but in theory it should be possible ...
H2Deetoo

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2019, 09:47:44 AM »

Some googling showed some forum topic where somebody said he tried the FVDI function "immo off by OBD" which hanged for 10 minutes and eventually didn't work. Not sure how it is supposed to work though.

Anyone here got access to FVDI (or AVDI?) to try that function and perhaps log it?

Rgs H2Deetoo
Josh_ox3

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2020, 04:55:08 PM »

Rgs H2Deetoo

I'm stuck with "Immobilizer active" after E2P immo off. Transponder chip is faulty too, but it currently starts and drives.
bamofo

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2020, 12:38:22 PM »

Share the BDM read or the EEPROM so we can see?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: