Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Seat Leon Cupra R 225BHp BAM 0261208221 Tuning Help!!  (Read 3725 times)
albzoq

« on: December 15, 2018, 01:38:41 PM »

Hi Guys

I am struggling a bit with Long Term fuel Trims going to -23%. Car has stock internals, has 550CC inj, K04 hybrid Turbo, stock Fuel pump and stock regulator. Now on cruising, fault code pops up showing fuel mixture to rich. TVUB is not adjusted yet ( as I am struggling to find the location for this map) so probably this is not helping  at all. But the major problem is and I don't know if it is normal because of the fault code, The N75 shuts off and boost drops down to 1 Bar (WG pressure). When no fault code appears, boost spikes to 1.8, and settles to 1.5 bar. Now i have a question to ask:

This car doesn't have its standard air box, but a large cone filter , however  MAF  is standard. Will it be needed to arrange the MAF voltage scale MAP?

I have attached stock file and Mod file as reference.

Thank You
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 02:05:36 PM »

Hi Guys

I am struggling a bit with Long Term fuel Trims going to -23%. Car has stock internals, has 550CC inj, K04 hybrid Turbo, stock Fuel pump and stock regulator. Now on cruising, fault code pops up showing fuel mixture to rich. TVUB is not adjusted yet ( as I am struggling to find the location for this map) so probably this is not helping  at all. But the major problem is and I don't know if it is normal because of the fault code, The N75 shuts off and boost drops down to 1 Bar (WG pressure). When no fault code appears, boost spikes to 1.8, and settles to 1.5 bar. Now i have a question to ask:

This car doesn't have its standard air box, but a large cone filter , however  MAF  is standard. Will it be needed to arrange the MAF voltage scale MAP?

I have attached stock file and Mod file as reference.

Thank You

The car is over fueled so much it's going into limp mode. There's a bunch of bam map packs in the forum if you can't find your exact one use another to find maps in yours or switch software version to a better defined file

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
albzoq

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 02:17:30 PM »

Hi

Thank You for your reply. I have increased lamfa to see if it will affect the fuel trims. I am currently searching maybe i can find location of TVUB at the moment. probably it will take all night long  Tongue Tongue

ANd what about MAF scale? Does it need to be tunned due to Modified air cleaner?

Thank You
adam-

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 09:14:47 AM »

It's at 15336.
RBPE

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2018, 09:42:45 AM »

Hi

Thank You for your reply. I have increased lamfa to see if it will affect the fuel trims. I am currently searching maybe i can find location of TVUB at the moment. probably it will take all night long  Tongue Tongue

ANd what about MAF scale? Does it need to be tunned due to Modified air cleaner?

Thank You

Depends on ultimate air flow of the HFM and the hybrid turbo for scaling, maybe look at the pulsations maps if running an induction kit so that it's getting accurate readings as the air crosses the element so that it's reading laminar and not turbulent flow or it's best approximation. FKKVS etc to tweak maybe too? Could be a hardware problem though like an air leak so check all that too but yes, check TVUB too for accuracy!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 09:47:47 AM by RBPE » Logged
albzoq

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2018, 11:54:59 AM »

Thanks Guys

I have successfully scaled TVUB and finally no more fault codes. Till now N75 is not shutting down however I notice that boost is not always the same. Meaning that on a 2nd pull boost goes to 1.8 bar and drops to 1.5bar nut on a 3rd pull boost settles at 1.3 bar. I was thinking of connecting a bleedvale in parallel with n75. What do you think?

Regards
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2018, 02:27:36 PM »

I was thinking of connecting a bleedvale in parallel with n75. What do you think?

No. Fix your tune.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
adam-

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 04:38:20 AM »

1.8 bar on stock internals?

FUCK YEA BOI
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: