Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 8E0910560G 0010 - Help Fix  (Read 4101 times)
bamofo

« on: December 18, 2018, 11:24:11 AM »

Attached is the EEPROM pulled off my 05 B6 S4 (NOT WORKING)

Ive been reading through as much as i can consume per day on this site and im getting much much closer to understanding it all. EEPROM wouldnt pull without bootmode. When I Pulled it i got a Checksum error in eeprom tool and the section where the Checksum is fixed, is all FF FF... but my vin SKC and such are all in there.

SKC = 04576

But from 0x150 - 0x1B0 its all FF..... (checksum fixed...)

Can someone help with the section that has been commented out, or provide a clean eeprom for a 7.1.1 so i can fiddle more with it? After is just showing that the Checksum fix works... but ill need that code to finish fixing my car to working state. currently its in a no-start condition.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 01:40:56 PM by bamofo » Logged
bamofo

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 11:56:02 AM »

Forgot the After..

If I’m asking too much could someone point me to a section I can understand how the parts get populated. As compared to the virgin ones I’ve seen. Looking to understand and do it myself. I’ll have a working eeprom shortly from another ecu I can share but still would like to know which parts are needed and which parts get populated via the adaption with vag.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 09:15:04 PM by bamofo » Logged
bamofo

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 01:50:03 PM »

Update: with a lot of reading and not much else for help i got both OLD / NEW Ecu's working with my current car setup. Thanks for posting reliable Stickies.. Its too bad there isnt more on the 7.1.1 but ill live. PM me if you have questions like these.

Attachment with new files.

Note: EEPROM tool works "except in areas of FFFF" all the way across. No checksum seems to be needed when its like that. Initial area of request was FFFF on all three ECU's i worked with so i guess its expected.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: