Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How to insert attached pictures in the message  (Read 22695 times)
Garfimp

« on: December 19, 2018, 03:45:11 AM »

Hello guys,

I searched in the forum but couldn't find an answer.
Sorry if already answered, or obvious... Roll Eyes

I am willing to insert a picture attached inside the post and not at the end of it, can someone please explain how to do this?

When I click on "img" I don't know what link I should put to point to the attached pictures..

Thanks Smiley

Edit : I did find a way... I submit the post, then go on the attached pictures, copy the link to the picture, come back on the post to edit, and paste the link as an img, and it does the trick  Wink.

But there is probably a smarter/easier way?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 05:41:37 AM by Garfimp » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 10:13:05 AM »

Hello guys,

I searched in the forum but couldn't find an answer.
Sorry if already answered, or obvious... Roll Eyes

I am willing to insert a picture attached inside the post and not at the end of it, can someone please explain how to do this?

When I click on "img" I don't know what link I should put to point to the attached pictures..

Thanks Smiley

Edit : I did find a way... I submit the post, then go on the attached pictures, copy the link to the picture, come back on the post to edit, and paste the link as an img, and it does the trick  Wink.

But there is probably a smarter/easier way?

Not unless you have an external host for the image, unfortunately

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Garfimp

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 10:19:16 AM »

Not unless you have an external host for the image, unfortunately

Ok understood, thanks for the reply.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: