Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 8D0 906 018 Q xdf /maps/ etc.  (Read 4179 times)
Blazius

« on: December 21, 2018, 07:24:04 AM »

Hello,

as you might know I am trying to convert my n/a block to turbo, and this is the ECU i got on there. I've looked but I cant find any maps or anything for this so I figured I might try here since I got an MPPS v16 today, and it worked fine, hopefully someone can help.
For now I'd like to just increase timing a bit because I put an AEB head and It seems like I've lost some power , and all my timing retards stay at 0 the whole time it seems.

Bosch H/W : 0261 206 318
Bosch S/W : 103 735 0747
VW nr : 8D0 906 018 Q 0001
System type: 1.8L r4/5v motr 01

I am a noob at this so bear with me Wink

Blazius

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 11:31:00 AM »

Bump ,anyone? it would be much appreciated Smiley
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 01:38:02 PM »

Bump ,anyone? it would be much appreciated Smiley
i spent a few min looking threw the file and found some maps. its not much but i really dont have too many files to compare it to

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
_nameless

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 01:44:01 PM »

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Blazius

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 02:04:58 PM »

i spent a few min looking threw the file and found some maps. its not much but i really dont have too many files to compare it to

Thanks a lot better than nothing!, I am assuming those are the start points for the maps in the flash? , as I said i am trying to follow the s4wiki, so I only worked with tunerpro and some basic definied bins with xdf/s so I dont really know anything about winols.. Sad

Also I still dont understand why have you blocked me on FB, if you did.
_nameless

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2018, 03:38:20 AM »

Thanks a lot better than nothing!, I am assuming those are the start points for the maps in the flash? , as I said i am trying to follow the s4wiki, so I only worked with tunerpro and some basic definied bins with xdf/s so I dont really know anything about winols.. Sad

Also I still dont understand why have you blocked me on FB, if you did.
partly for a lesson. if i strongly recommend something im not doing it for my health im recommending it because i know what will work and what wont, as you can see not too many are willing to help or have the know-how to do so. its not a debate, if you dont wanna do it my way you can do it on your own.... just saying. i like taking on cool projects but if it becomes too much of a hassle ill cut my losses 

Blazius

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2018, 05:42:24 AM »

partly for a lesson. if i strongly recommend something im not doing it for my health im recommending it because i know what will work and what wont, as you can see not too many are willing to help or have the know-how to do so. its not a debate, if you dont wanna do it my way you can do it on your own.... just saying. i like taking on cool projects but if it becomes too much of a hassle ill cut my losses  

Allright, I see. Well I asked the last question again ( mpps debate, i guess ) because I'd like to double check everything , because as you know my budget is limited, and I cant afford to make mistakes really, but I guess you are right, as I said im grateful for your help !

Btw I got the mpps v16 in the end because they didnt have mpps v13 in stock, but it seemed to work fine :/
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 05:46:53 AM by Blazius » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: