Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can someone explain to a noob what torque intervention is and how it affect and  (Read 2905 times)
RSC

I sow some maps with descrption torque intervention and the numbers from the maps was between 0.8and 1.0 +-  and i dont understand how this “shit “ works
nyet
Administrator

sigh.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
RSC

sigh.
and this sigh is becouse ecu cut boost from n75 , fuel or throttle cut ? I think throttle but i.m not sure !
nyet
Administrator

No. Because torque intervention is covered by many, many pages in many many sources, not least of which is the S4 wiki, the S4 study guide, and the ME7 FR.

Not only that, you didn't mention which ECU, which version of ME or even which car you're referring to.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
RSC

No. Because torque intervention is covered by many, many pages in many many sources, not least of which is the S4 wiki, the S4 study guide, and the ME7 FR.

Not only that, you didn't mention which ECU, which version of ME or even which car you're referring to.
sorry , me7.5
_nameless

Lmao Cheesy

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: