Pages: [1]
Author Topic: bangs and pops for 4B0906018CG 1.8t  (Read 5160 times)
trt2020

« on: January 18, 2019, 09:56:50 AM »

anyone can pops and bangs my file?
Kacza

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 01:12:56 PM »

You already have LC + ALS + NLS Cheesy

What is the power in this car?
trt2020

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 01:21:25 PM »

The power with this setup was 270 hp .. i want pops and bangs...
Dee89

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 11:01:37 AM »

anyone can pops and bangs my file?

Here give it a shot.
Regards,

razor1199

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 11:32:54 AM »

May somebody tell me if solution of Dee89 is good? (looks pretty easy)
adam-

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 01:22:29 AM »

You asked for something and someone did it for you (which is rare) and now you're questioning his ability?

Flash and check or do it yourself.
razor1199

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2019, 12:29:27 AM »

You asked for something and someone did it for you (which is rare) and now you're questioning his ability?

Flash and check or do it yourself.

Don't get me wrong mate :-). I'm learning using just ols, i don't have 1.8t, just trying understand things, and maybe someone tried to flash this solution :-)
Blazius

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2019, 03:07:54 AM »

Don't get me wrong mate :-). I'm learning using just ols, i don't have 1.8t, just trying understand things, and maybe someone tried to flash this solution :-)

So are you doing this for a "Customer" and its not even your work ? What do you mean you dont have a 1.8/t?
razor1199

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2019, 07:35:13 AM »

So are you doing this for a "Customer" and its not even your work ? What do you mean you dont have a 1.8/t?

I am almost new to this world (tunings etc.), as I said, I'm learning by winols, trying to understand things, how they work etc.
What I mean by "i don't have 1.8t", I just don't own any car with 1.8 turbo engine, I'm standing before buy 2.0tfsi golf/octavia, some of features in ecu maps are similiar and works same, I will want to try it out by myself, but until I don't have this car I'm just asking. And I don't do that for customer, cause tuning petrol cars are too hard for me at this moment, anyway I like to know "things", this is why I posted question here, and nobody gave any feedback about this solution.
I hope I explained it well (well, we're in noob questions Wink )
Blazius

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2019, 09:31:06 AM »

I am almost new to this world (tunings etc.), as I said, I'm learning by winols, trying to understand things, how they work etc.
What I mean by "i don't have 1.8t", I just don't own any car with 1.8 turbo engine, I'm standing before buy 2.0tfsi golf/octavia, some of features in ecu maps are similiar and works same, I will want to try it out by myself, but until I don't have this car I'm just asking. And I don't do that for customer, cause tuning petrol cars are too hard for me at this moment, anyway I like to know "things", this is why I posted question here, and nobody gave any feedback about this solution.
I hope I explained it well (well, we're in noob questions Wink )

So what you are saying, someone should do LC or ALS for that specific file , so that you can dissect it later on and find out how it works , right ?

Usually these kinds of posts just ignored , but you got lucky and someone did it for you, yet you dont want to look at it if its right ?

Second, if you are a newbie , why is the first thing that you want to modify is add lc or "pop and bangz" , instead of trying to up a boost a tiny bit theoretically or modifiying fueling for new injectors etc.

Take a look at the s4wiki tuning section its a good starting point, also the community tune threads, and plenty of other sources on the forum. Also a few books.

EDIT: I just noticed I wasnt actually talking to the OP , sorry about that, yet the above still stands. Do not touch lc or als your 1st thing. Also its one thing to do stuff in theory, once you actually get it into it, it will be different Smiley
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 09:33:06 AM by Blazius » Logged
razor1199

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2019, 11:04:46 AM »

OP? You mean author of this post?

Well, i was just clicking arround and I came to this topic, that was curious for me so i asked, didn't want to make a storm here :-). I'm reading tuning guide for me 7.5 (audi tt) and much more literature btw.
Sometimes when i see sth interesting about i don't have knowledge i just Ask, hope it's not bad
Blazius

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2019, 11:36:02 AM »

OP? You mean author of this post?

Well, i was just clicking arround and I came to this topic, that was curious for me so i asked, didn't want to make a storm here :-). I'm reading tuning guide for me 7.5 (audi tt) and much more literature btw.
Sometimes when i see sth interesting about i don't have knowledge i just Ask, hope it's not bad

Its okay, yes that PDF is very good too, yeah OP means original poster/author. Its okay, just do  your research then get it into it Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: