Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: real noob Audi A6 c5 immo  (Read 9119 times)
btc2usd

« on: January 29, 2019, 04:58:50 PM »

Hello
Ive read alot but request someone tell me the order in which I should go about a solution for my problem.

I have a 2004 Audi A6 C5 1.9tdi and Ive lost the key! The car is currently accessible with a spare flip key I bought and I got a blade cut so no problem unlocking doors, but the alarm is activated and the key wont start the car because its never been programmed for this car.

So am I right I need to retrieve the secret code from the ecu in order to program the key to the immobilizer but I cant get that code because the immobilizer is activated which blocks retrieval via obd2? So I have to take the ecu off the car and get the file which has the code, turn the immo off in that file 95040.bin then put the ecu back on the car and then go through the key programming procedure?

Many thanks for any help provided!
macxxx

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 12:31:21 AM »

Read cluster dump , get pincode and adapt immobilizer

1.9tdi is a edc15 so no 95040 eeprom Wink
btc2usd

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 10:25:32 PM »

ahh thx for that, that would explain why i get error 0x00

so i need to read the instrument cluster for the pin. i only have a ebay blue kkl cable ch340 usb, and a bluetooth obd2 adaptor (which ive not tried yet)

the blue cable works with vcds lite, or do i need to use some other program? sorry but like i said im REAL noob lol. i would pay someone to do this but the audi dealer here in rural hungary wont give me an appointment for 2 weeks lol and god knows how much that will cost!

thanks!
SQT

Respectfully SQT ;)

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 10:32:22 PM »

ahh thx for that, that would explain why i get error 0x00

so i need to read the instrument cluster for the pin. i only have a ebay blue kkl cable ch340 usb, and a bluetooth obd2 adaptor (which ive not tried yet)

the blue cable works with vcds lite, or do i need to use some other program? sorry but like i said im REAL noob lol. i would pay someone to do this but the audi dealer here in rural hungary wont give me an appointment for 2 weeks lol and god knows how much that will cost!

thanks!

Hi, using VAG EEPROM Programmer and blue kkl. It's very simple, everything is done within 5 minutes This is only for vdo. Tell me what is your panel vdo or magnetti
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 10:53:54 PM by SQT » Logged

a6 2.7
sorry for my English
btc2usd

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 04:38:32 AM »

thanks for the help. i got that eeprom 1.19g i set the port to port 2 which is same as my blue cable but it gives error no ecu found. I can only get vcds lite to work it uses kw1281 protocol or something like that. I will post a pic of the details it comes up with on that program. thx
SQT

Respectfully SQT ;)

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2019, 05:49:06 AM »

thanks for the help. i got that eeprom 1.19g i set the port to port 2 which is same as my blue cable but it gives error no ecu found. I can only get vcds lite to work it uses kw1281 protocol or something like that. I will post a pic of the details it comes up with on that program. thx
I read VDO - FTDI and ch340 cable no problem. With magneti marelli more difficult

a6 2.7
sorry for my English
btc2usd

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2019, 06:27:05 AM »

well i dunno why it wont work for me, it seems i have VDO. is there some other software i can try. i tried vag commander, wont connect either
btc2usd

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2019, 06:46:07 AM »

this is all i have
_nameless

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2019, 11:20:38 AM »

Won't be doing much with that

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
SQT

Respectfully SQT ;)

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2019, 11:30:27 AM »

Won't be doing much with that

marti, why? everything is very simple with these panels

a6 2.7
sorry for my English
macxxx

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2019, 11:47:43 AM »

I guess its the ch340 chip problem - i have good quality blue kkl based on ftdi 232rl and have no problems ( i bought it in Poland from a local business called viaken , costed about 7$ )
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2019, 12:07:09 PM »

marti, why? everything is very simple with these panels

Because FTDI is just as inexpensive and works with more things.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
SQT

Respectfully SQT ;)

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2019, 12:24:19 PM »

I guess its the ch340 chip problem - i have good quality blue kkl based on ftdi 232rl and have no problems ( i bought it in Poland from a local business called viaken , costed about 7$ )
I also have the original galletto and vag chips, the ch340 has its advantages, there is no third-party k-line converter and driver problems. I think that the problem in the software and not in the gland

a6 2.7
sorry for my English
btc2usd

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2019, 07:02:23 PM »

I read somewhere windows 10 is not good for this so Ill try get a windows 7 pc. Failing that Ill try buy another cable. Thanks for all your input, at least I know a bit more than before lol
btc2usd

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2019, 10:09:36 PM »

woohoo success! i installed windows 7 and it connected with eeprom programmer 1.19g

i selected read eprom on the dash tab and saved the bin file, now what do i do lol, ok i guess i have to read more lol. i did see some info about login on that program with a code of 1701 so i opened vcds lite and tried to use that code to login to the immo module and i put a 0 in front of it but it said not accepted turn off ignition for a while and try again so i guess thats not the code i need?

also getting ahead of myself here but once i work the code out what if my second hand key fob wont reprogram? how do i take the immo off completely

many thanks!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: