Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Me7.1.1 4Z7907551Q ecu information  (Read 2492 times)
Audineil

« on: January 30, 2019, 12:32:11 AM »

Hi there

This is my first post and I'm am new to remapping. I am keen to learn abut how and why each map is changed and the effect it has on the car. Previously I have paid company's to remap my ecu's in different cars for different reasons like pdf removal etc. My current car I brought to just play with this stuff is a 2002 Audi Allroad with a 2.7t BES engine. The ECU I have is a 4Z7907551Q as its a jam import into New Zealand. I have done a heap of searching on the web including this site but cannot find much info on if I can find a .xdf or some sort of software for winols to help with map identification. I have read the map from my car with a kess v2 so I have a hexdump to play with. First question is if I use this map and adjust it do I have to worry about immo or not or if I try a map from a different source will I have to worry about it? Second question is the main ECU I can see people are remapping for this is a 4Z7907551R is this possible to use to remap mine? Im only looking to do a stage one for now but would be good if there is a already modified map that I could compare with so I can see the sort of corrections and modifications to further the performance of the car.

Thanks for your time and hopefully one day I will babe answering another beginners questions
SQT

Respectfully SQT ;)

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 07:11:49 AM »

You search bad, start by reading this s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning , I would make a copy of EEPROM and Flash (this will be useful for you if you turn your block into a brick) As I remember the definitions from “R” and “Q” different you have to look for cards. recalculate checksum after changes
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 07:38:27 AM by SQT » Logged

a6 2.7
sorry for my English
Audineil

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 11:29:23 PM »

Thanks for the info. I must search bad lol I started reading the s4wiki.com after making this post which is extremely helpful in what im looking to do. By EEPROM im guessing that you are referring to the dash cluster? as for the different cards im not totally sure what you mean but im guessing they have different .xdf files for Tuner pro?
SQT

Respectfully SQT ;)

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 12:18:52 AM »

Thanks for the info. I must search bad lol I started reading the s4wiki.com after making this post which is extremely helpful in what im looking to do. By EEPROM im guessing that you are referring to the dash cluster? as for the different cards im not totally sure what you mean but im guessing they have different .xdf files for Tuner pro?

Information about the block is stored in the eeprom (in me7.1.1 chip 95P08), binding to the dashboard block, block coding. just make it
but im guessing they have different .xdf files for Tuner pro?

Yes. These are definition files, the location of some variables and maps in different blocks of firmware 4z may coincide, the rest will need to find and change the addresses in the definition file
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 12:26:53 AM by SQT » Logged

a6 2.7
sorry for my English
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: