Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello to everyone here!!  (Read 1851 times)
Audineil

« on: January 30, 2019, 12:54:03 AM »

Hi

Total noob here lol. I am a ex mechanic and now and sparky in New Zealand. I am off work at the mo as I just had shoulder reconstruction so am taking this opportunity to look in to a interest of mine on how ECUs work and how performance is gained with remapping the factory ECU. But that's it not looking into a job or career in tuning just a personal interest in it. So all help is welcome and im sure there will be questions lol. Currently I have a Audi Allroad 2.7t 2002 Japan import as a run around and to play with. It has a 4Z7907551Q ECU and after looking about on various google searches have found little about this version and more about the 4Z7907551R ME7.1.1. First thing im looking for is imho information and if I need to worry about it and then if it can be cross mapped with the 551R version? then I guess the learning will go from there. I have got my standard map from the car using a kess v2 and have download winols and tuner pro. With any luck I will babe about to get my head wrong the fundamentals of a stage 1 tune and then expand from there

Thanks for your time

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: