Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vw t4 Corrupt Ecu  (Read 5181 times)
Mxdave

« on: February 23, 2012, 01:42:06 PM »

You guys seem Ecu smart and I'm having a Ecu problem. If any of you guys have ideas on my problem it would be great. I have the cheapo vag cable so far the van is running all I am trying to do is back up the Ecu so if it corrupts again I can reload it myself. I've got Lemmiwinks but won't read my ecu and tried unisetting same problme. At the moment thanks to this site I'm trying out nedmoto not sure if it does what im thinking.

Sorry if I'm totaly talking rubbish on the software side of things Smiley

So

Break down on my 2001 T4 2.5tdi I'm tempted to just about to burn it out in a woods and report it stolen

Driving out of the yard one day and the van just cuts out. Seems to be a Immo issue as it starts for 2 seconds and cuts out but first replaced the fuel filter to be sure and still no go. So brought the Ecu to a tuner and he removed the Immo from the system, got it back started it and hey presto it works.

2 weeks later driving van cuts out very same issue. Giving a eeprom error on vagcom so brought it to a auto electrican tells me its the ecu just to replace it so I did with a second hand one. He sets it all up cleans up the wiring that was a bit off got the immo working and gets the keys back working so van starts working again.

3 days later (today) in my drive way as I was turning out the fecking thing cuts out again. Very same issue changed the crank sensor for the sake of it and still no change. Looking at all fuses can't see anything wrong. Could it be the immo again?

2 weeks later van cuts out so get my other Ecu back off the tuner who said it could be corrupt signal from the fuel pump or dash clock. Anybody??? Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: