Pages: [1]
Author Topic: new here  (Read 2142 times)
nickw

« on: March 02, 2019, 06:52:14 PM »

hey guys, im new here obviously. ive been browsing the site for about 5hrs now and im still having trouble finding base maps and such if that's something that's one here,
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 05:54:53 PM by nickw » Logged
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 11:47:10 PM »

hey guys, im new here obviously. ive been browsing the site for about 5hrs now and im still having trouble finding tune files and such, if someone would be willing to give some tips about how to utilize this better that would be great. Thanks

Oh, just here for the free shit huh? Lol you can utilize this form better by actually reading the stickies and Intro to see that this forum is about self tuning not using files others made. By the way there is no tune file section only original files so good luck...

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
homisek

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 03:12:18 PM »

Hello !
 I’m from tchech repablik. I'm 45. I have a great passion for elektronic of cars.
I'm here to learn new stuff and get a great experience.
Martin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: