Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Author Topic: EA888 Gen3 SIMOS 18.1 Enhanced Port Injection Capabilities  (Read 42335 times)
reycket

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2019, 02:40:24 PM »

The car runs at E85. The single works well for the injector calibration. Tomorrow I ride to confirm and watch the Stft and Ltft. I think I have about 400 and 420CV soon pass on Rotronic
reycket

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2019, 06:30:52 AM »

Hello, I have found to calibrate the injos. against the turbo is dead he does not like pressure 2.9bar .... so if you want some help to calibrate injo I am ok. is not to exceed 2.8 bar of impeccable turbo pressure above it has to break.
IamwhoIam

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2019, 07:25:43 AM »

LOL

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
littco

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2019, 09:54:36 AM »

If anyone is looking to do anything more with the mpi other than what stock does then you really will need to look to increasing the restrictor on the connector from hpfp to lp fuel rail. The lpfp pressure sensor is on the rail and the restrictor will not flow enough really to give the impression that the lpfp is keeping up. So even if you have an upgraded pump which is supplying 5bar to the hpfp the lp sensor may be reading alot less due to its position and restrictor.
reycket

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2019, 03:27:39 PM »

If anyone is looking to do anything more with the mpi other than what stock does then you really will need to look to increasing the restrictor on the connector from hpfp to lp fuel rail. The lpfp pressure sensor is on the rail and the restrictor will not flow enough really to give the impression that the lpfp is keeping up. So even if you have an upgraded pump which is supplying 5bar to the hpfp the lp sensor may be reading alot less due to its position and restrictor.
Hello, littco sorry my English is bad.
I did not understand you said that a restrictor on the MPI (low pressure injector)? is that this flange the low pressure injector?   

PS my Turbo will change tomorrow so I would continue testing them at E85
littco

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2019, 01:52:40 AM »

Hello, littco sorry my English is bad.
I did not understand you said that a restrictor on the MPI (low pressure injector)? is that this flange the low pressure injector?   

PS my Turbo will change tomorrow so I would continue testing them at E85

The brass connector that connects the hpfp to the lp fuel pipe.

LP fuel comes from the pump into the hpfp. This then feeds the hpfp and then feeds into the LP rail via the brass connector which had the small hole in it.
199X

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2019, 03:46:52 AM »

Thanks for your help on this, the stock diameter is absolutely tiny, so as soon as you start using the MPI injectors under boost, you will see the indicated MPI rail pressure dropping off sharply.  I drilled the fitting on the HPFP out to 5 mm and it's now flowing perfectly well.  This only pertains to the EURO spec, if you are retrofitting MPI injectors, you would T off before the HPFP and it wouldn't be an issue.
reycket

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2019, 02:44:41 PM »

Thank you for the advice.  I look in the weekend
S2evo1

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2019, 04:53:03 AM »

Thanks for your help on this, the stock diameter is absolutely tiny, so as soon as you start using the MPI injectors under boost, you will see the indicated MPI rail pressure dropping off sharply.  I drilled the fitting on the HPFP out to 5 mm and it's now flowing perfectly well.  This only pertains to the EURO spec, if you are retrofitting MPI injectors, you would T off before the HPFP and it wouldn't be an issue.

Did you find out how to use MPI in high Nm?
k0mpresd

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2019, 05:04:01 AM »

Did you find out how to use MPI in high Nm?

there looks to be maps for minimum Nm and maximum Nm to activate the MPI. 1 of each, min and max.
reycket

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2019, 01:33:33 PM »

Hello, the Turbo was changed with a soft mod the car rolls well at E85. I will redo a mod with 1.7 bar in peak to finish to 1.4 bar hard cut. so I'm going to work on the advance and AFR to earn HP.
199X

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2019, 02:47:37 AM »

Hello, the Turbo was changed with a soft mod the car rolls well at E85. I will redo a mod with 1.7 bar in peak to finish to 1.4 bar hard cut. so I'm going to work on the advance and AFR to earn HP.

Do you have any logs you may be willing to post? 
reycket

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2019, 01:05:03 PM »

Here is a log at the beginning of the setting.  Here is a log at the beginning of the setting. It is better log one thing after another otherwise the log are less precise
IamwhoIam

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2019, 04:36:15 AM »

I have no idea how you can even remotely think you're working on a tune with those kind of "logs".
En francais: je n'ai pas la moindre idee comment tu penses pouvoir travailler sur une reprog avec ce genre de "logs" qui n'en portent que le nom.

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
reycket

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2019, 02:29:33 PM »

yes if you had read what I wrote above that's what I said. The log is not good because it was a log with several groups is less accurate. the best is log group by group. rather than doing the donor of lecon and making fun if your so much helps a little to advance the subject. ps the golf works very well for me towards the 420cv turbo ori, without exchanger, just decat
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: