Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Can CH340 be used to log / with ME7Logger  (Read 7403 times)
tonins3

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2019, 02:22:34 PM »

Maybe. But I posted them so if anyone has a ch chip they put the exact same settings and its guaranteed to work. You can set whatever I am just saying it works.

Yes I know the command line options, but it wasnt working before I changed sample/s to 50... and ox00 init mode, also it doesnt work throught VisualME7Logger..exactly why I posted the settings...

and yeah I know printscreen but I cba to put them on usb too when I am transferring shiet to PC to post here.  Grin
thank you very much, after spending a few days trying to connect me7 with a hex cable rosstech and give it for impossible, I decided to buy a blue cable. Unfortunately it was ch340, but thanks to its configuration I made it work in visualme7logger
Blazius

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2019, 02:56:49 PM »

thank you very much, after spending a few days trying to connect me7 with a hex cable rosstech and give it for impossible, I decided to buy a blue cable. Unfortunately it was ch340, but thanks to its configuration I made it work in visualme7logger

You are welcome.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: