Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: Need help with stage 3 tune 1.8T , can't get enought load  (Read 31708 times)
BlackT

« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2019, 11:07:36 AM »

hi,

all starts from fueling, when you have not calibrated your maf for new housing, then please do not change anything else, until you get it solved and calibrated. I recomend to measure your old maf sensor diameter (in wich you had correct fueling) and the new one (really measure it), now you know how much the new one is bigger than old one, and then use this data in your MLHFM map to adjust, should give you a some kind of a starting point...
But that what i want to say, i have with this MAF good fueling. As I can see from my perspective. But maybe someone who have more experinece can tell me what is wrong with using wrong MAF values if my fueling is okay
zamzu

« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2019, 11:55:24 AM »

are you using your "original" maf sensor inside your new maf housing or is there all new maf sensor with new housing?
BlackT

« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2019, 12:15:51 PM »

No I use 2.5TDI MAF in 2.5 TDI housing(3")
BlackT

« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2019, 02:39:36 AM »

Okay you win, I will scale my MAF properly. At the end my life quote is "do it right, or not at all"
BlackT

« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2019, 03:11:53 AM »

I put original MAF in 3 inch housing. And scale it with "mafasdjust" tool  
Copied KFMIOP,KFMIRL,KFMLDMN,KFMLDMX, and NLMAX from 225 PS TT file
I have this problems,  PS_W goes off actual boost.  Is this normal when scaling maf with "mafasdjust" and should I, adjust those areas manualy?
Tourqe goes up and down, and you can feel that in car, nolinear acceleration
And again at high rpm rsol drops down, doesen't follow LDRXN
Can someone give me futher instructions,what schould i do?

Edit: I raised KFMIRL,KFMLDMX and NLMAX in sky, but no difference. My MAF stop at 170g/s. I am out ideas, no clue what is blocking that ECU wont request more load?  Huh
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 12:21:06 PM by BlackT » Logged
BlackT

« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2019, 02:58:22 PM »

If you feed a torque->IRL, then feed that load value into IOP, you should get the torque you started with.

Same with load->IOP->IRL

They exist to convert torque to/from load, in both directions.

If you read the s4wiki closely, you can see what the purpose is.
Some things are not really clear to me...
Note that milsol will be limited by the output of KFMIOP (where the load input is rlmax), and the stock values of KFMIOP never exceed 89%. This means that unless you alter the max values of KFMIOP (no, there is no reason to do this), the largest torque request KFMIRL will see is 89%. Tune KFMIRL (not KFMIOP) accordingly.

89% of what???

Is this is a sarcasam?

« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 03:00:31 PM by BlackT » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2019, 10:01:03 PM »

1) torque
2) no

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
BlackT

« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2019, 11:12:15 PM »

In RS4 file values in KFMIOP are greater than 89%? Did you mean about that torque?
Tuning only KFMIRL lead me to torque intervention, what I believe is limiting my rlsol
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2019, 07:54:58 AM »

In RS4 file values in KFMIOP are greater than 89%? Did you mean about that torque?
I don't see that in my 551F stock file.
Tuning only KFMIRL lead me to torque intervention, what I believe is limiting my rlsol

If you alter KFMIRL you will always need to change IOP to follow your KFMIRL changes, but that does NOT necessarily mean increasing IOP torque past 95%.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
BlackT

« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2019, 08:56:52 AM »

I take file from here
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=8058.0title=

I read threads about KFMIOP and KFMIRL last few days. That caclulation is some sort of play betwen cat and mouse. In teory I catch some things. But I see it is not soo simple (special to me beacuse my mathematic is awful) so some testing in real world schould lead me to solution

The bigest missunderstanding for me is that wiki text i posted above, beacuse I was looking on 1.8T file so I could't find any relationship, but wiki is writen according to M box, I did't take that in,while I was trying to understand how that all works.

I will now take back KFMIRL to stock 225 PS values, and try to lower values in KFMIOP

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2019, 09:01:26 AM »

Sorry, correction, you are right, the rs4 iop maxes out at 95%

ECUx Plot

BlackT

« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2019, 10:14:45 AM »

Lowering KFMIOP values gave me some change. But still ECU won't request more power. I have no clue what to do???
BlackT

« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2019, 10:29:32 AM »

There is nothing to tune in these maps.
It's a mathematical inverse. All you need to modify is the last column on each.
Please please I beg you people, can someone explain me how that matematical inverse work?  More than month I am reading things about KFMRIL and KFMIOP but still i can't get it. Is it possible that is so hard to understand?
Please correct me where I went wrong:
This is KFMIOP load axis from 225 PS, all other values od KFMIOP are from 150 PS
KFMIRL values from 225 PS
At full throttle (100% load)->4000 rpm->KFMIRL value is 212.   Last column od KFMIOP is 190, so at 4000 RPM i KFMIOP is 77%
212(KFMIRL) to 77%(KFMIOP) is 163%

But my rsol is 134, and that doesen't have any sense  Huh

Now let's see what will hapen if I raise last column of KFMIOP by 10

At higer RPM I have more load but still on 4000 RPM  rsol is 134

Please anybody, can you explain me what I am doing wrong tryinig to figure out how all that work

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2019, 04:49:01 PM »

HBN or something else is limiting rlsol

ECUx Plot

BlackT

« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2019, 12:06:08 AM »

I would love that HBN is a reason, but is not  Undecided Undecided
Here is complete log
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: